Oh my god, its President Trump!

You can build a wall that keeps out women and children, but it's virtually impossible to build a wall to keep out Coyotes. It's funny to see how fast those guys scamper over a 30 foot steel fence, with no ladder to help too. But,, hey,, a big wall is jobs in the area. :) Seal out criminals with drugs will take an effort on the scale of the iron curtain. Hey,,, more jobs in El Paso. 8) But the more guards you hire, the easier it gets to find one that will take the bribe. :roll:

Mexico is rightly scared shitless of us, after all they remember too well the last time we invaded and took more than a third of the country. Actually, perhaps the biggest mistake the USA ever made was not keeping all of Mexico in 1848. This time they are just scared they will suddenly get millions of people who send half their paycheck to Mexico back.

Anyway, deport em all, and they will be back. Of that you can be very sure. Nuthin changes on the border, except the route they use this week.

One thing the election results showed, Not that many illegal aliens voted.

I'm very surprised that the electorate did not do the usual thing, and vote in one party of president and vote out the same party in the senate or congress or both. We made that mistake when we elected Obama too. That shows how much change was wanted then,, and now.

I've been wishing for a viable moderate third party for much of my life, but instead we just get third parties that are wacko to the left, or the right. The result is the two parties do the same thing to get the nomination. Expect us to wish in 20 years, for the good old days when we had likable candidates like Hilary and Trump. It's going to get worse. The proof of this is history. Remember the birth of the Republican party? They were the free the slaves whacko's then.

dogman dan said:
I've been wishing for a viable moderate third party for much of my life, but instead we just get third parties that are wacko to the left, or the right. The result is the two parties do the same thing to get the nomination. Expect us to wish in 20 years, for the good old days when we had likable candidates like Hilary and Trump. It's going to get worse. The proof of this is history. Remember the birth of the Republican party? They were the free the slaves whacko's then.
While I have started to care less and less about climate change due to the continuous sickening amount of fingers in it that seem to care about nothing but the money to be made out of it (or power to be gained if a politician), I just couldn't believe Gary Johnson's thoughts on Climate change (putting Trump aside). I mean this guy got the next highest amounts of votes after Trump and he was meant to be the good alternative?
https://youtu.be/tMR2B5GsaNY?t=2m28s

Hillhater said:
Dauntless said:
And this will be like the Great Wall of China, a cultural landmark. .]

Or, it will be like the Berlin wall,..a symbol of failed ideology !

Oh, you don't know the Great Wall is a symbol of many failed ideologies? It wasn't built as one wall, there were various walls for various warlords over the centuries, then came efforts to join this wall and that wall, etc. When 'God is My Copilot' author Robert Scott wanted to go to China to walk across the parts of the wall he had not yet in previous times there, you might expect they'd be thrilled to welcome one of the most visible heroes of the American effort to help China during World War II. But he was told the reason there was such backlash from the government was because the wall was in such bad shape and Communism was such a failure they could do nothing about it. They hadn't even built the damn thing, yet it symbolized their corruption and decline of Chinese history. Yet the one and only spark that the Communist Reign of Terror brought to the region was the pushback, the spark to be reborn.

There was once a great statue of a solidier at a harbor in the Mediterranean, it could be seen by ships approaching from a great distance. What a warning to those who might offer a threat. The statue fell, eventually, but much is recorded of it so it is well known to have existed. is it only important to you that it fell.

And the Sphinx. What indeed was the original carving. Scientists theorize that the original culture that carved it died off, then it was shaved down on top after thousands of years of erosion wore down the original head. That's the explanation for a head that is too small and visibly doesn't belong on that body. Is all you see in that a failed ideology?

Oh, I gotta say that guy in the new video in the other thread is just how I picture you.

I'm excited to watch Dauntless eat the crow Donald is going to serve him. :lol:

tomjasz said:
Yet when have you been right about anything related to this election?

Apart from all your personal attacks, the only example resembling a substantive statement that I could find of yours was where you claimed, "The Bern has done more for working stiffs than any candidate." Can you elaborate on this? I'd like to know more.

Oh yeah, you were right about Trump being a Democrat so I'll give you that. But that only matters to those who'd hate him primarily because of his party affiliation label.

[url=https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=71258&p=1136147#p1136182 said:
tomjasz[/url]"]
Huge assumption here, me that is, but I'm always amazed by Americans. The least traveled, least worldly of global citizens and yet they blather all sorts of opinions based, usually, on Faux News and Facebook memes. The Bern has done more for working stiffs than any candidate. Trump is nothing more than a big turd who made his way on daddies money. Racist, homophobic, egocentric fuk. He and his ilk are exactly what is wrong with my country. Another war mongering rich kid. Married to an immigrant witch. He is all that he hates. I guess we don't remember when he was a Democrat.
By the way you said above that "you're always amazed by Americans." But are you not also an American? Or do you consider yourself to be a "global citizen" (your words) first?

arkmundi said:
The fingers said:
My vote for Bernie wasn't wasted after all. :p
There were a few of us who understood the populist underpinnings of the current election cycle, and wanted a Democratic candidate with sufficient appeal as to win the general - we had the right candidate in Bernie Sanders. What riles me is how the Democratic establishment, through the superdelegate vote, enshrined Hilary Clinton. Let's remember how the Republican party does not have superdelegates and the result of their primary was a populist leader. I ponder whether it may be a time to change the rules in light of this result, and whether the Democratic Party has it in itself to recast itself.
You obviously didn't follow Ron Paul's rise and fall within the Republican primary system.

TheSkateDude said:
mark5 said:
tomjasz said:
Yet when have you been right about anything related to this election?
lol i wouldnt over react just yet lets wait til he actually messes up before we get upset

Ain't gonna be no crow to eat. He's already an outrageous success not only for stopping Hillary, but for ramming it to the haters like yourself. People were telling me I'd get tired of evil like yours so quickly even if you ARE groveling, but I just can't get enough. Icing on the cake comes when he repeals Obamacare before it destroys our healthcare system altogether, that'll be immediate.

You know how they said the stock was gonna be all crashing and stuff and instead it has soared to record highs?

tomjasz said:
Married to an immigrant witch. He is all that he hate.

No no, he might be all that YOU hate. . . Then again, you've pretty well proven you have quite the capacity for that, so probably not ALL that you hate.

Tomorrow, Trump will still be President. Bitchen', ain't it?

"President. Come here, President."

[youtube]tgC-vZp07YM[/youtube]

I for one am very surprised Trump won, that being said, I hope he does a good job!
Obama's hope and change didn't work, take a look here.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Something needs to change and anarchy won't help.

I say give him a chance, he basically funded his own campaign and doesn't owe any of the usual suspects, unlike Clinton, who owes everybody.

If something doesn't change, we will become like many European Countries, you pick.

Our country was founded on hard work, not on government taking care of us.

Man up and take care of yourself!

If Trump doesn't work out, man up and vote him out.

I for one, choose to give him a chance and wait to see how he does, instead of passing judgment before his first day.

Clinton would have been a mistake!

[
tomjasz said:
Married to an immigrant witch. He is all that he hate.

No no, he might be all that YOU hate. . . Then again, you've pretty well proven you have quite the capacity for that, so probably not ALL that you hate.

[/quote]
At least get your quotes right, I promise, I will have the last laugh. Maybe by then you will have wiped the Kool aid stains off yer chin...

I'm%2BWith%2BStupid..jpg

Mundo said:
If something doesn't change, we will become like many European Countries, you pick.

How about Ukraine? We have all those topless Femen protesters there, gorgeous women, college educated.

Mundo said:

So many don't want to be founding fathers. They want to be the lazy sons and daughters that run the family fortune into the gutter. Right, Tommyboy?

Mundo said:
Man up and take care of yourself!

If Trump doesn't work out, man up and vote him out.

Or at least protest topless.

femen.jpg

tomjasz said:
so-sorry-meme-generator-i-was-being-stupid-and-crazy-again-i-m-sorry-477304.gif

. . . . I promise, I will have the last laugh.

So not only do you get everything about this election wrong, you break promises, too. But you're right about one thing. I do get it right.

I was thinking about the harsh statement Chris Hedges a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist said about Obama being not much more than a very successful slick "brand" that made a lot of money for himself and other folks at the top.

Considering the surprise election, working on the theory general media isn't accurate I was thinking of ways how this evil vs evil could be benchmarked over time against Trump and one easy way would be to compare total deportations.

It's expected Obama will have deported 3 million people by the end of 2016, so for Trump to be more 'evil' he technically needs to beat that, considering if Trump builds a wall it's possible he won't beat the 3million number and Obama will stay as the President who deported most folks out of the US in history. We will have to see.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-deported-record-number-immigrants-trump-claim-article-1.2774180
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

As for Trump possibly back flipping on Obama care, I am not surprised this was always going to be a hell of a ride full of all sorts of entertaining twists.

Mundo said:

True. Jamestown quickly found communism failed, while capitalism succeeded by leaps and bounds. If people think Capitalism is bad, they obviously have never lived under communism. [However, I will caution America isn't really capitalist. People aren't usually free just to live in the favelas/slums/burros on the outskirts of the city, which are almost always outlawed by the county, instead putting on minimum living standard regulations which almost always necessitates a bank loan for upstarts, and the resulting financial parasitism that typically siphons away lifetime earnings.]

The seven things Trump promised to do within his first 100 days in office: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/nov/10/donald-trumps-campaign-promises-first-100-days/

Let's see how many actually come to pass...

In some ways, Trump being elected president proves how progressive U.S. society is: dishonesty, financial incompetence and insanity are no bar to making it to the top.

I get that Hilary was an awful choice as well, and I fully sympathise with those who found themselves having to pick the lesser of two evils. It's the militant sycophants like Dauntless that worry me. I mean, who worships *any* person to that extent, let alone someone so obviously flawed and self-interested? Does any of Trumps adherent supporters think the man gives a single shit about them? Yet he deserves their undying love?

Punx0r said:
The seven things Trump promised to do within his first 100 days in office: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/nov/10/donald-trumps-campaign-promises-first-100-days/

Let's see how many actually come to pass...

In some ways, Trump being elected president proves how progressive U.S. society is: dishonesty, financial incompetence and insanity are no bar to making it to the top.

I get that Hilary was an awful choice as well, and I fully sympathise with those who found themselves having to pick the lesser of two evils. It's the militant sycophants like Dauntless that worry me. I mean, who worships *any* person to that extent, let alone someone so obviously flawed and self-interested? Does any of Trumps adherent supporters think the man gives a single shit about them?

He obviously gives more of a shit than Hillary did (Just the mere fact he's so unbridled in his boundless tribalism is telling.). Crocodile tears everywhere she walked.

TheBeastie said:
I was thinking about the harsh statement Chris Hedges a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist said about Obama being not much more than a very successful slick "brand" that made a lot of money for himself and other folks at the top.

Nothing harsh about it, any president is a slick brand, it's just a question of is there anything else to them. Obama, an empty suit, probably didn't understand how he came to con half the country, but he didn't askq uestions, he simply went about his business of taking advantage of their foolishness.

TheBeastie said:
I was thinking of ways how this evil vs evil could be benchmarked over time against Trump and one easy way would be to compare total deportations.

Business opportunity of your own?

TheBeastie said:
It's expected Obama will have deported 3 million people by the end of 2016, so for Trump to be more 'evil' he technically needs to beat that, considering if Trump builds a wall it's possible he won't beat the 3million number and Obama will stay as the President who deported most folks out of the US in history. We will have to see.

I don't see how failing to deport more than Obama would make him evil. I mean Obama himself isn't simply there making the deportations. If they see Trump as president and don't come after seeing Obama as president and expecting Americans to be pushovers that's hardly Trump failing to get the needed deportations done.

TheBeastie said:
As for Trump possibly back flipping on Obama care, I am not surprised this was always going to be a hell of a ride full of all sorts of entertaining twists.

I think he's just saying a lot of things trying to keep people off balance. Same as always.

But darn, I was expecting more crazy talk about getting the last laugh. You're taking the fun out of this when you clam up. Tell us about your flag burning activities, etc.

Punx0r said:
It's the militant sycophants like Dauntless that worry me. I mean, who worships *any* person to that extent, let alone someone so obviously flawed and self-interested? Does any of Trumps adherent supporters think the man gives a single shit about them?

Yeah, more of THIS. Man, your self delusion is just icing on the cake. Getting back to that last laugh nonsense. I predicted how bad Dubya and O Duce were going to be, then it turned out even worse. I did not laugh at the harm they did, you dirtbags. Because I"m not a dirtbag like you are. Yeah, laugh it up. Just being serious for a moment, you really mean to enjoy pain and suffering if you can see it happen, don't you? Or worse, CAUSE IT TO HAPPEN? Oh, what it must be for you to be such a useless person and dream of hurting people to make it seem you were somehow RIGHT. Of all these injuries in these riots, how many people have YOU personally hurt already? Just what IS the delusion you pump up that would make you speak with your mouth full (Of your FOOT) to call me a "Militant sycophant" and pretend I "Worry" you? Does speaking up instead of playing helpless victim frighten you THAT MUCH? And you THAT afraid of intelligence, learning, of people knowing what you should know but can't be bothered to learn?

I guess Bilbo Baggins would say doing the right thing makes one late for dinner. And Smegal hates the Baggins, HATES IT! Don't you?

Oh, wait, I might actually make you THINK before you embarrass yourself further. Forget I said any of that. Carry on with your tearful pretending that you're somehow suffering because Trump is president. Ignore cooler (And KEWLER) heads than yours such as Arlo Guthrie, who said he opposed Reagan in the election but once Reagan was president he'd wait for Reagan to actually DO something before he complained about him. Yes, of course that's way too much to ask of you. Please resume your pathetic whining.

[youtube]UZQ9KgH6Z9M[/youtube]

"better to light a candle than to curse the darkness"

Probably good words to live by....Old Chinese Proverb

Forget about your sadness, and find something to be happy about. Forget about your failures, and aim to succeed. Forget about your ignorance, and learn something. focusing on the deficiency of something, does not establish its abundance. cultivation of the positive requires the attention we waste focusing on the negative. don't concern yourself with how bad the problem is... find a solution. and just like the tiniest flicker of light can fill up even the darkest room, the smallest solution can solve the biggest problem.

What Mundo says is true, but don't let that stop you from thrashing about pathetically as you've been doing, because it's been great.

Wow, Trump Tower is getting really poplar with ebikers.

[youtube]RG6rNcsVOaA[/youtube]

So MIchael Moore absolutely INSISTS that there be more demonstrations. Guess what? Exhaust yourself. We had a march here last night. The chant was
"We re---ject---thepresidentelect."

The response of the crowd was 'SO????' To which I said "Don't answer that," and the crowd laughed.

I have a name for the movement - Occupy Stupidity. If you prefer Occupy Loserdom that's good too. Just make sure you occupy yourself with entertaining us.

Hey, guess what. He's your president. Yes, he is. He's YOURS. ALL YOURS. It's like mint tonight. Tomorrow possibly Reese's Pieces. Maybe it'll be steak during the week. But it's all good, because he's YOUR president.

Bitchen', ain't it?

[youtube]y8Uq5TPG-T8[/youtube]

Mundo said:
I know Dauntless wants me to say it, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
Just not going to do it!
I prefer remaining positive....

No, I want to be the one saying it. I also want to say that thoughts are like farts. The more powerful come out more quietly, while the louder aren't even good at stinking. What's such great fun is that I HAVE been painfully positive beyond anything anyone in this community could keep up with. It's part of the fun. I'm even saying it's okay for the real jerks to go on being real jerks. I'm actually encouraging them to speak there, uh, whatever substitute for a mind they have. I'm telling them I'm enjoying it, even. I'm like, A GUN, with OCCASIONAL music. Could it GET any more positive than this?

[youtube]9OPc7MRm4Y8[/youtube]

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/unprecedented-chris-christie-donald-trump/index.html

Oh, and did you hear about Colin Kapernick. (GASP!) He---he. . . (CHOKE!) He. . . .

Well, he's done PLENTY of choking (Hee hee hee) but. . . .http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/sport/49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick-explains-why-he-didnt-vote/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/sport/mike-evans-donald-trump-tampa-bay-buccaneers-chicago-bears-colin-kaepernick/index.html

[youtube]fgi5xdftOIA[/youtube]

Back