Oh my god, its President Trump!

There's the illusion that Eaarth is not a single vast complex system, supporting a biosphere. And the obvious reality that our lives, our species, is highly dependent upon that. The polluter, the consumer, every participant in our so called economic system is guilty. Take a bio-assay of anyone now living and you'll find a plethora of human made contaminants, radioactive substances, and so forth, arising from the air, the water we drink, our food. As a species, we stepped over the brink already, are falling, but have not yet hit the bottom.
f40dfc5fb442fe64c8ff2c23ec91c00b.jpg

1st White House Interview - don't worry, only 3 minutes of highlights.

[youtube]9DyBloAhY0s[/youtube]

16425815_1230152383738771_6615633318995630353_n.jpg

Ah yes, Dr. Seuss, the leading proponent in the media for incarcerating all Japanese in America. America First was an antiwar movement, yeah, I can see how you would hate on an antiwar movement. Any effort to depict them as anything else is propaganda to help your war mongering cause. But they had nothing to do refugees getting in or out of anywhere. Three days after Peal Harbor the America First movement was no more, the matter was resolved.

Dr. Seuss however was busy whipping up the AntiNissei movement. And a fine job he did of it, your hero got them all Interned. I wonder if it all could have happened without Dr. Seuss, propaganda leader.

8aa1a8d27bf8f02cb8d7ea8841230b8b.jpg

jap-alley.png

... ................
Trump is breeding hate against Muslims which creates hate in return.
....... Is Trump building a self-fulfilling prophesy and radicalizing heretofore peaceful Muslims?

boston_globe_cartoon.jpg

687474703a2f2f34312e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f37643764663661373438316266343138666231393636626665643237333634322f74756d626c725f6e7934706b626336774a317235356432696f315f3530302e6a7067

Trump heil.jpg

Once deceased, George Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump meet before God for questioning.

God asks Bush, "What do you believe in?"

Bush replies: "I believe in a free economy, a strong America. The American nation and all the tra ..."

God is impressed by Bush and he say: "Well, come and sit on the right chair"

God goes to Obama and asks him: "What do you believe in?"

Obama replies: "I believe in democracy, aid to the poor, world peace, etc."

God is really impressed by Obama and say, 'All right, come and sit on the chair on my left'

Eventually God meets Trump: "What do you believe in?"

Trump answers, "I think you're sitting on my chair."

Takemehome said:
Once deceased, George Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump meet before God for questioning.

God asks Bush, "What do you believe in?"

Bush replies: "I believe in a free economy, a strong America. The American nation and all the tra ..."

God is impressed by Bush and he say: "Well, come and sit on the right chair"

God goes to Obama and asks him: "What do you believe in?"

Obama replies: "I believe in democracy, aid to the poor, world peace, etc."

God is really impressed by Obama and say, 'All right, come and sit on the chair on my left'

Eventually God meets Trump: "What do you believe in?"

Trump answers, "I think you're sitting on my chair."
Takemehome, I would expect that of him. But I see it as, Your fired and get out of my seat.

Dan

Well, you got yourself more Nazi talk worked into this, as well as having your Hitler Youth out there marching to end free speech, I can see where you're having a good time with it all. Such things your mind dwells on.

[youtube]VneoEvAJX0g[/youtube]

fechter said:
Chalo said:
Does the air above Alabama stay over Alabama?

They are detecting radiation from the Fukushima nuclear meltdown on the west coast now. We get air pollution from china that's measureable on some days.
Fallout levels from early American testing have long been used to track river sediment rates.

[youtube]j-xxis7hDOE[/youtube]

[youtube]ryppmnDbqJY[/youtube]

[youtube]reuJ8yVCgSM[/youtube]

[youtube]0NjkfHbK6BE[/youtube]

WOW: Trump Fails Basic Literacy Test

[youtube]KXGuJlTVXfw[/youtube]

Citing the precedent forwarded by Trump ...

Labeling a Federal judge approved by 99% of the US Senate as a "so-called Judge".

vs Trump with a 46% approval vote (60% disapproval rating) ... 6% disapproving, but "loyal", Republicans?
I feel justified in designating Trump as the "so-called President"!

Lord Dampnut is definitely a so-called guy, whatever he undertakes.

DrkAngel said:
... ................
Trump is breeding hate against Muslims which creates hate in return.
....... Is Trump building a self-fulfilling prophesy and radicalizing heretofore peaceful Muslims?

boston_globe_cartoon.jpg

[

LOL, you must be delusional.

8x93LDyDsLg.jpg

LSBW said:
LOL, you must be delusional.

8x93LDyDsLg.jpg

Oh, the fall out from playing the role of Saudi Arabia's mercernaries. Oh well, cheap oil/gasoline for 9/11... seems like a fair tradeoff.

[youtube]X4YCqOkxA1g[/youtube]

[youtube]pZOF9q5fzfs[/youtube]

Trump getting ready to fire Spicer?

file.php

[youtube]XBNZu0uPp3o[/youtube]

Attachments

• Trump SS.jpg
    Trump SS.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3
[youtube]xecEV4dSAXE[/youtube]

Nothing THIS ever good came of the Obama presidency. Then again nothing good ever came of Obama at all.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/02/us/valentine-generator/

170213130537-trump-valentines-interactive-tease-large-tease.jpg

[youtube]WDJwmzKE5v0[/youtube]

Kellyanne "alternative facts" Conway ... disinformation junkie
..........................................or
......................Zombie ... trying to eat (or melt?) your brain!

[youtube]C-7fzHy3aG0[/youtube]

............."If you can't dazzle them with brilliance ...
................baffle them with bullshit™"

The Triumvirate

...........Donald shoves his Bullshit™ in your face ...
...................Sean Spices™ it up ...
....Kellyanne twists it around and mixes in some cuckoo™ ...
...............and shoves it back in your face!

I found a quote that the Triumvirate might have adopted as their propaganda tool ...

file.php

Back