Overcoming Zener Knee for BMS

I'm sorry in advance if this has been said before or if this is somehow a stupid suggestion, but couldn't you use multiple BMS and integrate them together with your charger? You just need to make some kind of extension for the BMS wires to connect to the ones on your battery and you should be good to go.

Sunder said:
Hey Parabellum(or anyone else reading this thread that bought the above balancers). Could I ask a small favour ? I've ordered a whole bag of these, but the only option they had was economy shipping, so they won't arrive for another 4 weeks. In the mean time, I want to 3D print a retainer that will hold both the cells and these balancer. I want to raise them 5-10mm, so they can get airflow under them.
I will give you exact dimensions when I get home today, but I remember them hanging, for a moment, over terminal bolts while figuring how to fit them over my (3D printed) retainer plate as on picture I posted on 16.05, those bolts are M5.

Boards are 35mm diameter and were impossible to fit in any acceptable lineal arrangement on 2P pack, that why they ended all over the place.

If M5 worked for you, they're good enough for me. Thanks mate.

Back