PDX - PSU Earth Day, Friday April 20, 2012

SunCoaster

100 W
Just received an invitation for ES members to come again to PSU's Earth Day celebration in the Park blocks for Friday, April 20.

Will post the time when they want us to have e-bikes and other green vehicles on display as soon as I get that info.

Hope to see more of you this year.

Tom

Bump...

Wish i could be there. Miss you guys seriously. Colorado is a dead zone for eBikes. Hope it's a good time as always.

Date is coming up fast. I will likely be there again was fun last time. I have vacation time again! :D

Here's more information:

http://www.pdx.edu/sustainability/news/earth-week-comes-psu

Can people list if they plan on attending?

I'll just be able to make the morning time.

SunCoaster (Tom)

OK well all this week I've been in training and it appears the class I'm taking is now going to run into Friday so I'm sorry Tom, I probably won't be able to attend. I'll try to stop bye depending on when I'm done.

Steve

Hi All

Sorry its been a while since I was on, I've been focusing my efforts to get myself back in the job market, well I'm employed and have been working since January. I just came back from a month in Xi'an China and I'd like very much to attend this years PSU Earth day event.
Anyway I don't have a new and exciting bike, but I plan on bringing the granny shopper as it is probably the most practical of all my rides.
In any case I think I should be able spend the day and would be glad to share my China experience with anyone interested, there are tons of ebikes there, probably as many as non-ebikes and there are a lot of those.

Anyway hope to see you at PSU

Greenerwheels

OOps, sorry I didn't make it decided to have a root canal instead such a choice. Broke my Giant BMC V2s anyways, new controller did not help, think it's hall or wiring related. Have a V2t already spoked up so probly just replace them both and be done with it. Mostly cuz the drugs wore off after a couple of days and now I am bored. ;^)

Back