Questions Regarding My Replacement SW900 Display

Reggie Curry

10 µW
Had a little accident with my bike that caused the wires with the original SW900 display that came with my kit to get damaged beyond repair, so I bought a replacement for it. I've noticed quite a few changes with this new one, most noticeably the extra settings in it when going through the parameters. It has the usual P1-P16, for example, but now, I have these that weren't there before...

P17:Auto cruise with choose(only effective to 2 agreement)
P18:Speed proportion regulate display; range: 50%-150%
P19:0 gear, 0: not include 0 gear
P20: 0:2 agreement 1:5S agreement 2:reserve 3:reserve

I have NO idea what any of these are supposed to mean exactly, so I could really use some help here to understand what they are and if these are even worth messing with at all.

Then, I noticed a couple of other things, too. It involves the following:

P14 only goes up to 20A whereas my original SW900 allowed me to set it up to 50A on that same setting (the controller I have has a max current of 60A). Not sure why it's so low here, though, if it's anything like the original, it didn't seem to change much, if anything, at all with power delivery.

The other thing is that when pressing both the UP and M buttons together to cycle through their stuff, the option to see the current voltage of the battery doesn't appear. It just shows Average Speed, Max Speed, and then how long the display's been active. My old SW900 showed the current voltage after the Max Speed option. How would I be able to see the voltage option, or is that just not possible with this new SW900?

There was another post about the very same issue of the SW900 limiting current to 20 Amps a few days ago.

Back