Random Dual-Motor Controller: Can anyone ID the MFR's website and/or data

This thing came inside an Aniioki V7 Dual-Motor. It is a dual 1500w controller. I've some mods I want to do, and of course some programming, but don't want to launch into it without getting some info first.

Searching the usual sites for Smarok, the model number, the order number, and variations of the same came back nothing. Google, DuckDuckGo, Baidu, Ali...nothing. Oh, and that QR code is just the unit s/n...sigh!

While the thing has a pair of hall-effect ports, they are unconnected, which tells me this is a sinewave mode brushless. As typical, the bike vendor didn't even send me the user manual, let alone a parts list and the like. Any help appreciated. Even reverse engineering tips are handy (ee/systems background, btw)

tl;dr: looking for anything online about the following (likely random rebrand) dual-channel motor controller:
Smarok (?) model CC09A5230 52v/30a

Attachments

• 20240501_145105.jpg
    20240501_145105.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
The drive is quiet, no tell-tale high pitched whine coming from the motor, which to me means the switching frequency is sufficiently high and there is likely some PWM filtering in the controller (though no FCC id, otherwise I'd be looking that info up, funny how these things end up here without a cert, but that's another story). It's also really small for a dual-1500w.

Motor wires are super long, they terminate close to the motors themselves, with screw-on 3-pin DIN-type connectors. Usually, I see these terminated with bare wires to an adapter cable fit to the bike, so this could very well be a custom built controller for the bike vendor. Now searching for the display panel

Finally got a response from the bike vendor; they sent me a pretty much useless manual that contained programming instructions for an older model (codes not compatible, lol!) but with the correct display panel images... This will be fun. Anyhow, in this manual, it mentions a bluetooth app made by Nanjing Lishui Electronics Research Institute, searched for that and bingo, lszds.com pops up! This is who made the display.

Now the fun part: the motor controller mentioned above is apparently a custom commissioned by Nanjing, a pre-release version of what is intended to be their new integrated 1500w/ch dual-motor controller. They are specified to be sinewave no-hall controllers. Also fun, you can freely download the programming software. One has to buy the programmer, however.

Found out something cool about this design; it supports a torque-vectoring algorithm for front/back motors, when set to this mode, it looks for wheel slip and redirects power accordingly. No mention of regen capabilities

Back