Rear hub motor recommendation for daily usage

Zerseys

1 µW
Hello, my question is as in the title and I found these 2 rear hub engines, but I want to know if there are better alternatives than these. I have not bought the bike yet. I will buy the bike according to the engine I will choose. By the way, I will use the bike to go to work on the asphalt road.

Most people hold negative opinions about fat bike tires for daily rider ebikes. Search around here for those threads if you like.

Many, many people cruise around on bikes with between 500 and 1500 watts of power with 2-ish inch tires and have a great time. We all love to split some hairs, hair splitting is a great hobby, but most 500-1000w motors are pretty much the same.

Invest in a good battery — as good as you can afford.

I will buy the bike according to the engine I will choose.

Most people do it the other way around. Find a bike you like and find comfortable and that you enjoy riding. Then add power. The bike is the subjective part. The hub motor is more or less generic. (Type "1,000 watt hub motor", which is the sweet spot these days, into an Amazon search.) As @From-A-To-B pointed out. The battery is the really important part.

Back