Rip out my value stem and crashed

No, it gives an obnoxious audible low pressure alert and haptic vibe. The display on the app is good for pre ride check.

999zip999 said:
Kool but when looking at my phone to check tire persure and then crash

I have 4 Presta valve slime thick tubes can I drill a hole for Presta valve on the opposite side or use sharper hole ? They have a nut. Or is this trouble ?

You mean on a schraeder valve rim? I wouldn't. But you might get away with it. Need to put something over the schraeder opening to keep tube from poking out... but the simpler and safer solution would but get new tubes with the correct valves for the rim.

999zip999 said:
I have 4 Presta valve slime thick tubes can I drill a hole for Presta valve on the opposite side or use sharper hole ? They have a nut. Or is this trouble ?

I found two doing a leak down test put an extra tire inside with second tire inside with bead left on. The tire is new serfas drifter and slime extra thick tube Shcarder valve.

No, you do not need another gadget or switch on the handler for tire pressure man, no.

raylo32 said:
Or if your wheels use schraeder valves you could install TPMS like this. I use it on my motorcycle.

https://www.amazon.com/FOBO-Pressure-Monitoring-Systems-Black/dp/B07Q21RNNB?th=1

calab said:
Yee know what would be cool?
A dye you can add once you know about a puncture, so you can clearly see where the air is escaping a normal tube even from a pinhole because those are the worst, and so maybe adding green slime would help but I dont like the mess.

So I'm going to glue the tire down with a glue. What glue ? I Had used gasket since the girl falling down and her shirt Flys up. Its a thin contact glue for engine gaskets. What's better ?

It's a sefas drifter and a tire inside still with bead a thick slime tube on a xtr v brake rim and a disc ready front hub .
Would disc brakes be easier at moving the tire on the rim ?
I don't want to rune the rim with harden glue.

Many types my friend. We love you buddy, heal up and come visit the lab sometime for an ebike ride together.

https://www.tradeinn.com/bikeinn/en/hutchinson-tubular-tire-glue/137551360/p

https://www.tradeinn.com/bikeinn/en/continental-sealant-tubular-200-gr-carbon/135913655/p

16554211690297788548294368873703.jpg
Ok going to perp the rim for Turing and sand rim.
Should I sand the inside and get the gloss paint off ? I got the connetail rim glue. I guess it's for sew ups ?
The rim is a old xtr type flat spokes and disc able.

I swab the glue around the inside tire bead, then swab the rim inside wall, then wait a few minutes and install it and air up the tube.

There's probably a better way to do it though, the glue may come with special instructions.

I'm still busted up as when I do work my rib Bridges collarbone and head thing with a little headache it's been almost 3 weeks or glue up and wait 72 hrs ? The tire in tire is OK ? Call Gloria with 24-hours the tire inside the tire Slime thick tube ? Can I take a deal and taket he paint off of inside ?

Back