SEV ETRICKS

How much benefit would a Nuvinci and maybe a set of lighter wheels give to this bike?

I contacted the guy in the link. He put me in touch with ecycle. This is what they sent me. I am awaiting a response about the moped kit. These bikes are super cool.

Hello Shawn,

we have finally got a price for the transport, apologies for the delay.
Please find information and pictures of our models on our website www.ecycle.nu.
Normal prices for eTRICKS Evolution are (no VAT and transport included):
- Evolution O-01: 3215,- euro
- Evolution S-01: 3380,- euro
- Evolution R-01: 3710,- euro

We can offer you a discount of 10% if you want to buy one eTRICKS Evolution
so prices will be (no VAT and transport included):
- Evolution O-01: 2893,- euro
- Evolution S-01: 3042,- euro
- Evolution R-01: 3339,- euro.

If you want to buy 5 eTRICKS Evolutions we can offer you a discount of 12%
so prices for each Evolution will be (no VAT and transport included):
- Evolution O-01: 2829,- euro
- Evolution S-01: 2974,- euro
- Evolution R-01: 3265,- euro.

Shipping costs are around 480,- euro. Normally delivery time is 5 weeks, shipping time to Texas appr. 3 weeks.

Please let me know if you have further questions or want to order.

Kind regards,
Eric Geurts

I'm pretty obsessed with them. Thanks efMX for introducing them to me. The price is not that bad even with shipping to Texas. I want to find out more about the moped kit and how to access the batteries.

yes, pedals on the eTRICKS are possible (see picture attached). The price of this pedal kit is 295,- euro per bike.

This is the resonse I got when I asked about adding pedals to the Evolution.

so then do we get to see the picture of the evolution with pedals??

ilovehotshot said:
yes, pedals on the eTRICKS are possible (see picture attached). The price of this pedal kit is 295,- euro per bike.

This is the resonse I got when I asked about adding pedals to the Evolution.

His attachment did not come through, I will post a pic when I get it. I have also asked many qurstions and am waiting for a reply.

Here in France we have a pedal Kit to mount on the Etricks:

http://www.leboncoin.fr/sports_hobbies/471748431.htm?ca=21_s

There is now an Etricks Dealer in USA. It is in Seattle. I contacted them by email and they said they got their first shipment in. I tried to call on many occasions and have yet to talk to anyone.

what is the name of the SEV USA dealership???
website???
thanks!
:?:

ilovehotshot said:
There is now an Etricks Dealer in USA. It is in Seattle. I contacted them by email and they said they got their first shipment in. I tried to call on many occasions and have yet to talk to anyone.

Here is the USA dealer link:
http://www.sev-world.com/en/dealers/

ELECTRIC BIKE SEATTLE 222 First Avenue South 98104 Seattle, WA 206-344-8000 info@electricbikeseattle.com electricbikeseattle.com

I received this email today from the US Dealer.

I'm so sorry you are having difficulty reaching us. We are getting our phones set up today and should be active by tomorrow. I'd be happy to speak with you tomorrow. Our shop is also set to open on January 10th if you wanted to stop in and speak with us directly. Mikaela Bird

...Maybe I will have information soon.

Mikaela - it's a beautiful bike, sitting in your window.

Where does it sit, legally, as a bike/moped/motorcycle?

What about if the pedals were added?

andy

Anyone have any idea where they are sourcing their fenders: http://www.sev-world.com/en/products/etricks-offroad/

Are those something off-the-shelf for regular bikes, or custom?

looks self made. But i doubt it can climb very steep hills with only 2500W @ 50kph :( 4000W would do the job

Edit: Max hill climb ability is 12.5° or 22% on asphalt with 80Nm @ wheel and 24" wheels and 120kg vehicle weight (incl. rider)

Has anyone contacted these guys and tried to ship out? I have friends in USA. However, I'm interested to talk to an owner about the bike. Looks like a nice mid drive motor with high end suspension.

The warranty is unreal for the industry.

Guarantee: 5 years frame - 2 years fork, motor, battery and accessories
Weight: 81.4 lbs

ebikefanusa said:
Link to a USA Dealer:

http://www.electricbikeseattle.com/collections/etricks-urban-motos

Back