its a city coco scooter of 2000w 60v 20ah
ok someone pls help me i connected the new controler
1st i checked the motor the hall sensors they are fine
2nd connected the 3 motor phases by collor
3rd the batter cable to the controler power cables
4th the hall sensor cable witch i check for collors and they match
5th i connected the 3speed cable and the throtle control
6th i added the allarm system from witch i power up the controller also
controler opens all good mesurments are fine but still i turn the throtle and wheels wont spin
used 2 differnt throtlle leavers same result

Attachments

• 1697210986966.jpg
    1697210986966.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 1697210986938.jpg
    1697210986938.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 1697210986901.jpg
    1697210986901.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20231013_181314.jpg
    IMG_20231013_181314.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
A picture and description (brand parameters etc) of your controller and any headset you have mounted will help id the system your using. the name of your scooter says nothing about the new hardware you have bought.

No mention of brake sensors connected? if Normally Open type sensors that cut the connection on braking, not having a sensor connected could be indicating 'BRAKES ARE ON-DO NOT RUN MOTOR'??

i think i found the problem and its both the throtle leavers are busted cause i dont get signal i conected the black and red on a batery and checked with multymetter and i dont get any volt on black-green while black red i get the voltage of the battery witch from what i checked sould show something and if i turn the throttle it would show the battery power

If looking for comment or confirmation, links to details of the speed controllers you have will help for example if designed to operate with battery voltage a 5v logic circuit may not have the required 'oomph' to generate output? Or if designed to work with a 5v logic circuit battery voltage could kill it??

But without details any comments i make are useless. Again details about the controller will probably inform what its expecting on its speed control input. Help us help you without details i cant help further.

i dont know the part details also the batery i connected is a single 3.4 v cell will go check for a new throtle tomorow and will update u
the controler and the throttle are these

Attachments

• 1697222556023.jpg
    1697222556023.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 4
  • 1697222556048.jpg
    1697222556048.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
  • 1697223069498.jpg
    1697223069498.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
If looking for comment or confirmation, links to details of the speed controllers you have will help

But without details any comments i make are useless. Again details about the controller will probably inform what its expecting on its speed control input. Help us help you without details i cant help further.
LOL. You may notice over time that there is strong correlation between the amount of detail provided in the subject line of a thread and the amount of detail provided within the thread. Knowing this, a lot of people will tend to look at those threads last, if at all, to avoid the frustration.

ive found ads for similar speed controllers but they are 36v/48v versions only? though the red black green wires are the low voltage throttle power and signal wires. I guess you tried with the key turned on? but all indications are it should register with any voltage over 1.5v to 6v so your lipo test should have provided results though i would check and confirm its ok for 60v before connecting battery voltage to it for the voltmeter.

And there are no guarantees about wiring so test what you can, continuity being made and broken by the key between yellow and blue wires will confirm they are the power+ in out connections..

I would also remove the alarm system from the bike circuits until you have it running. KISS :)

Thats one very helpful controller label ;) yeah means little to me beyond the obvious, but one of the gurus may now spot it and recognise it and your issue??

where did you get the controller? if online have you a link? is it a self learning controller? if so when connected to the motor correctly and powered up it should start running the motor back and forth determining settings/parameters beeping at you when done.

Back