Sondors up for sale

neptronix

Administrator
Staff member
Just out of curiousity: Anything proprietary in the Sondors ecosystem? S/W, battery-controller-display communications, etc?

I would very much like to see what happens to the supply of finished or nearly finished frames, motors, batteries, ect. Want...

Jeebus, Sondors, smells like a greenmachine sort of fella.

Just read the Electrek article and this looks like an utter mess (also makes me wonder whether what he was building was ever actually deliverable for the prices he was promising; like if I'm remembering correctly this was also the $500 fat tire ebike guy who didn't really have much in the way of specifications for what he was selling)

Just read the Electrek article and this looks like an utter mess (also makes me wonder whether what he was building was ever actually deliverable for the prices he was promising; like if I'm remembering correctly this was also the $500 fat tire ebike guy who didn't really have much in the way of specifications for what he was selling)
They have imported 2000 of the E-Motorcycles to the USA, not sure if they've sold all or most of them but they were/are selling for $5k. Watched a few recent vids last night on the Sondors Metacycle and although they have some issues they also seem like a decent bike for the money. The hole in the frame design looks ugly to me but some like it. I'd say put covers on it and use as extra storage/2nd battery holder.

Back