Steel Ebike Frame EASTGEM ~600$

Sure thing, I will post once I have decided what frame to use.

Sry for the off topic rambling, one of those days yesterday.
Yeah I was kind of posting that last post as an in general thought of them Chinese clones. Not only bike or e-bike related.
I guess the way of the world is that if someone makes good money in a specific field or with a specific product others will follow.
If I think back in time, ie from the HIFI world I know for many years there where some beacons and other tried to catch up. But back then people and companies had their own thinking of how to do things for the most part. It was not like todays "copy n paste". Or at least thats the way I remember it.

Western companies have been outsourcing whatever can be outsourced for decades now, so I guess we should not be surprised when companies in the low cost labor countries cut out the contracting entity/awarding authority and start manufacturing products for selling directly to end consumer and large bulk sale to big chain stores. Heck sometimes they even make the original product in the same factory as they make knock offs, off the same blue prints.

Yeah, this should be in another thread. Let me know if you think of a suitable one.
Decades? At least a century back, but really you could go back further . . .
I don't think it really comes down to nationalities VS at all. Look at the law structure, and corporations too, but not so much the other folks in other countries just trying to live in the same system as us, who are not even doing so necessarily by choice, just an outcome. . .
The way I see it, if needed division and problems are instigated by the most well-to-do, then other cultures/locations are converted by any means including brute force. Then people blame those people/cultures for the natural progression of whatever you want to call it. I think they're less to blame than. . . But really noone is to blame that isn't accepting of it. I'll take my share, but it's not for buying this frame, or even 35 sets of miniblinds at walmart. The problem is much deeper imo. Perhaps its simply that unchecked power and wealth always grow, which means so does the poor and controlled

I'll try to get in touch with alex of 'denzel' 'eastgem' and see if he can put those 2.4" x24" tires and the motoseats for this frame up on aliexpress. Although still keeping eyes open for another aggressive tire I like for about 20$; it seems any aggressive tire no matter the $ will wear quick. 3 or 4 in a year isn't bad for this power and riding style I guess, though it's more $ in tires than a knobby dirtbike tires for the mileage.

Is EastGem, Denzel being imported to the USA (Sacramento, Ca) under Star Electric Bikes? Same design or maybe just another clone of a clone.
http://www.starelectricbikes.com/#bolide

i personally think the weight of those carbon swing arms are a bit light for a heavy hub motor rear wheel and maybe not strong enough with thin drop outs and it might break. THe swing carbon swing arm is 980 grams on the gross frame and the dropouts are very thin at the end . thats not much more heavy than carbon fibre road forks really. i guess its ok for lower power low speed pedal assist motor ebike usage but i would not use a high power motor on a 980 gram carbon swing arm as its risky.

i noticed when tilting the carbon swing arm upside down i can here some ratling inside it. sounds like flakes of grit falling loosely inside the swing arm when turned. maybe this is from when the holes were drilled for the mud guard eyelet screws debris fell inside

Back