The ebike will lose power while driving

TerryWoo

1 mW
Hello!
When the ebike vibrates, it will cut off the power. However, after checking the parameters of the protection board, it is not a problem with the balance line connection. Then, after shutting down the car, I fiddled with the battery connector, and it worked again. I tried to put the car up and quickly turn the accelerator all the way, but the same problem occurred.

111.jpg

Not AI, they are active in other threads and I don’t think English is their native language. I could be wrong about that, but this is a real person.

When you say you “fiddled with the battery connection” was that the discharge port? If it were me, I would monitor voltage at the discharge port. Then gently, gingerly, and very cautiously, fiddle with different connections on the battery. If the voltage suddenly drops, then you’ve isolated the trouble. How is this battery housed? Perhaps the battery is getting shorted while in its housing?

Ok, so then what does 'put the car up' mean? Put the bike on a center stand? And accelerator is throttle? So the cutout also happens when the bike is not rolling, and the motor is not under load?

Ok, so then what does 'put the car up' mean? Put the bike on a center stand? And accelerator is throttle? So the cutout also happens when the bike is not rolling, and the motor is not under load?
I hook up the bike and hold the throttle.But it's still power off

Not AI, they are active in other threads and I don’t think English is their native language. I could be wrong about that, but this is a real person.

When you say you “fiddled with the battery connection” was that the discharge port? If it were me, I would monitor voltage at the discharge port. Then gently, gingerly, and very cautiously, fiddle with different connections on the battery. If the voltage suddenly drops, then you’ve isolated the trouble. How is this battery housed? Perhaps the battery is getting shorted while in its housing?
I have tested the battery and one of battery cell is bad. Thanks for your advice!

Back