• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

This B*tch be crazy!

Hehe... 55MPH zone too. Wonder watt the speed limit is in the bike lane, if any. Legal limit for power-assist in CA is 20MPH?
Obviously the sidewalk was too crowded for her...
Lock

Haha!

An old woman here, was walking the middle of the streets yelling at the cars and everyone around. She was lucky cause we saw her almost every day for six month, then she disapeard. I guess her luck took a break some day, or maybe she started to take her medication. :roll:

My beachfront route along the sand is overflowing with dumbasses like that. It has a 2-lane bike path with a huge "Bikes Only" message/graphic painted on it every 50'. The narrower Pedestrian path is right next to it, similarily marked.

80% of the Peds walk in my lane with their backs to me. The other 20% do it right, walking in my lane facing me, so they can see oncoming traffic - but instead of getting out of the way, they stand their ground and stare down cyclists. Sometimes I come to a stop across my lane, forcing them to go around, and tell them they are in the bike line. Usually though, I take the only route not blocked by pedestrians - the pedestrian path.

Then there is the soccer-mom crowd, who walk 6 abreast (pun intended) and block both bike and ped lanes, forcing bikes and peds alike to stand aside as they pass. I always turn my bike sideways and glare back at them as they break ranks and go around.

-JD

Did she try to throw an elbow at yoU??

oatnet said:
My beachfront route along the sand is overflowing with dumbasses like that.
My favorite is when they see a friend walking the other way and stop right in the middle to chat.

Ypedal said:
ohzee said:
I honestly think all women are crazy just a matter of how much.

True..

Of f*ck yes BiG +1 here :lol:

I have this theory why too...wimenz have a higher
Percentage of water in their bodies, seeing the moon
Is responsible for the change in tides, perhaps
It also f*cks with the lady folk alot more too? :wink: :mrgreen:
Or they could just be a bunch of c*nts put here
To make our lives miserable :mrgreen:

KiM

What did she say? I didn't catch it.

See this is why people are willing to pay so much of their income to keep that nice cozy shell of steel and glass between them and the world full of crazies..

You gentlemen shock me....not!
Now about that pain and suffering... :cry:

I had a simular situation ona paved low speed bike path that was marked with a center line. There was a women jogging in the wrong lane so others were actually swerving around her as they passed. I was traveling in the same direction as she was (but in the correct lane so as I pasted her at I reduced my speed to match her and I told her it would be safer for everyone if she'd jog on the correct side of the path. She told me to "F" off and I had no right being on the bike path in the first place. Yeah, you guessed it I had the ba..s to be riding my bike on the bike path.

Bob

There's plenty kooks on my bridge path - most with DYKWIA? syndrome. Translation - DoYouKnowWhoIAm? They gotta real attitude about any and everything. 100% certain these are the types that throw brass furniture tacks along bike paths too...

Yeah, always amazing when there is a side walk right there, some idiots run down the bike path ... :roll: :lol:

I like it now that it's getting cold, all the posers aren't on the paths anymore!

I blasted along at 25 MPH down the spring water trail tonight on my way to the "Revenge of the Electric Car" premier tonight, and it was soooo fun! :mrgreen:

The bike path lacks the cracks and uneven slabs of the sidewalk, and it looks like the sidewalk has light poles and sign posts every so far that partly block it. So she's more comfy on the bike lane. Thinking she owns it is crazy though.

Once you get more than two of em on the path, bitch power takes over and they make thier own rules. I thank god every year when cold weather comes and they hide inside with thier jazzercise tapes.

Women have thier uses though, I've never made a house payment in my life. She's always out earned me, and paid it. I just keep the toilet flushing right.

What we need is a rear- firing water balloon cannon - f me? Splash you!

-JD

dogman said:
Women have thier uses though, I've never made a house payment in my life. She's always out earned me, and paid it. I just keep the toilet flushing right.

I had a good chuckle reading this, probably because it's so similar to my life.

shock said:
dogman said:

I had a good chuckle reading this, probably because it's so similar to my life.
I chuckled too, but for the oposite reason.
3 ex-wives each got a house built with my own hands and funds.
Divorce is an expansive habit.

dogman said:
The bike path lacks the cracks and uneven slabs of the sidewalk, and it looks like the sidewalk has light poles and sign posts every so far that partly block it. So she's more comfy on the bike lane. Thinking she owns it is crazy though. . . .
Give the crazies room and stay out of reach. Avoid startling them.

The asphalt is more shock absorbent than the concrete and easier on the runners body.
IMO, she was running in the proper direction, against the traffic flow.
You're just another vehicle. A Bikes Only Lane doesn't change the pedestrian laws.
Perhaps her response was only due to being surprised by the closing speed of the bicycle.

Myself, I think I'd have slowed or moved a bit more to the left.

Zoot Katz said:
Give the crazies room and stay out of reach. Avoid startling them...
Of course.
Crazies are ready to risk everything, that's how we recognize them. :D

Back