Trouble shooting old Currie Eflow ebike

I am in need of help, I have a Currie eflow E3nitro ebike. Company is no longer in business and I am unable to find a replacement same eflow display for sale inline. The display connection looks like a CA 8 pin connection, and unable to find a new display with the same pin connection.
Is there anyone here that may have a eflow display for sale. I am also looking into replacing the display and connection with an up to date display and connection if that is possible. But I am afraid of damaging or losing the ebike functionality.
I have ordered a V3 Direct Plug Cycle Analyst with Waterproof 8 Pin HiGo CA Plug for Ready-to-Roll Kits from Grin Technology wesite: ebike.ca.. I hope that this will be the display I need to get it up and running again.

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas to help it would be greatly appreciated, thank you

amberwolf said:
It might not have been clear from my original post(s) but *any* display must match the controller it is for or it will not do what you want it to do.

If you get them separately it's unlikely they will work together. There is always a small chance you could randomly manage to get compatible items, but that's very unlikely.

If you get them as a kit together they should work together (but there have been cases where a seller doesn't put the right display with the right controller, so it still doesn't work).

If they're not matched, you could get all sorts of error messages / codes and incorrect behaviors, and settings chosen in the display will not be sent to the controller at all, or in rare cases the wrong things will be sent and not change what you wanted to change or to the right values, causing further problems (because you can't even know what is being changed or to what).

The controller will still do whatever it is programmed to do by default, assuming the display is sending it data that it simply doesn't understand so it ignores it all.

But neither display nor controller will understand each other so they can't do their interactive jobs.

I understand what your saying now example if you have a bafang controller you need to match it with a bafang display that is compatible with the controller. I have a KT controller there for I need a KT display, which is not what I have. That is why the display is not playing nice with the controller and show error and now not wanting to fully power on. I can't use bafang display on a KT controller and vise versa. They are not compatible with each other and will not work and or damaged the controller or display. I am looking for a compatible KT display now for my KT display.sending this order generic display back. I hope that I am understanding you correctly.

Back