True 1500W+ DD Fat Hub With Fast Shipping?

Braddudya

100 W
I have a friend who wants to convert a 26" fat tire to a 1500W rear hub (dropout measure 180mm). The key is he would like it relatively soon.

I've been looking at Amazon and eBay but it seems like they are almost all heavily exaggerating the specs. "1500W 48v"...but then "17a controller".

I know that many recommend leafbike, mxus, QS, but I can't seem to find any way to get those quickly.

Are there any decent options that arrive in about a week? Im converting a 36v fat tire bike so I really only need the hub with a laced wheel, the controller, and the display. He is looking to spend under $450 for these 3 parts. We are open to 48v-72v for the battery. It would be a huge bonus if the controller and display worked for both 48v and 72v.

Thanks everyone

edit: to clarify the $450 budget does not include the battery. Just the controller hub and display.

Braddudya said:
I have a friend who wants to convert a 26" fat tire to a 1500W rear hub (dropout measure 180mm). The key is he would like it relatively soon.

I've been looking at Amazon and eBay but it seems like they are almost all heavily exaggerating the specs. "1500W 48v"...but then "17a controller".

I know that many recommend leafbike, mxus, QS, but I can't seem to find any way to get those quickly.

Are there any decent options that arrive in about a week? Im converting a 36v fat tire bike so I really only need the hub with a laced wheel, the controller, and the display. He is looking to spend under $450 for these 3 parts. We are open to 48v-72v for the battery. It would be a huge bonus if the controller and display worked for both 48v and 72v.

Thanks everyone

edit: to clarify the $450 budget does not include the battery. Just the controller hub and display.

leaf 1500w ? Maybe worth checking out one of the largest threads of this forum ?

I am well aware of leaf, and even mentioned that "many recommend leafbike" in the original post you quoted. It is my understanding from other posts that you are looking at a month (before supply chains were mismanaged) at best.

I ended up going with voilamart on eBay with 4 day shipping. We will see how it works out!

Back