Trump 2024 Really?

There is a reason why there have been little to no charges laid on politicians in the past century.
Its just a big ole club, non partisan they protect their own.
They all lie, Biden lies so there is nothing new there.

ZeroEm said:
Months ago Biden said he would not protect Trump. Now it starting to sound like he will.
I hope he does . . . absolutely nothing. No pardons - and also no using the Justice Department to go after him. Let New York file its criminal cases against him, let the IRS continue its investigations, and let Trump try to pay his legal team and his hundreds of millions in loans at the same time.

JackFlorey said:
ZeroEm said:
Months ago Biden said he would not protect Trump. Now it starting to sound like he will.
I hope he does . . . absolutely nothing. No pardons - and also no using the Justice Department to go after him. Let New York file its criminal cases against him, let the IRS continue its investigations, and let Trump try to pay his legal team and his hundreds of millions in loans at the same time.

Me too. It would be ok if he rots in jail, but taking away his $ would be punishment enough for me.

The thing that weighs on me the most is the poor have fines and fees they can hardly repay and get decades of jail time. The wealthy get moderate to low fines and months to a year of jail time. Think of Wells Fargo Bank two million accounts of fraud and the bank only paid a fine of what 1 or 2 million and the people that contrived the fraud nothing. What would I get for 1 account of fraud.

I can only imagine me paying off judges, having the DA on myside having witnesses lie for me then make sure they are not held accountable for it. Only imagine the things you could get away with?

ZeroEm said:
I can only imagine me paying off judges, having the DA on myside having witnesses lie for me then make sure they are not held accountable for it. Only imagine the things you could get away with?

Well, I have trouble with Citibank, I don't blame my local branch and I don't blame the Board of Directors, I just think there's the ambitious group who think they know how to rise through the ranks. Sometimes the bank paying a fine really isn't justice. Look when the government had B of A take over Countrywide Finance and turned around and demanded that B of A pay all these fines for what the Countrywide people had done.

But corruption in the court doesn't require getting to the prosecutor. We had cops in my city on trial for murder, the other cops were quietly calling them guilty. (THAT is a rarity, but it was that bad.) The Judge and the defense were obviously in cahoots, the fix was being discussed during the trial. The jury said afterward that when they got the instructions from the judge he was basically throwing out the evidence and warned them if they considered what he'd taken away they'd be in trouble, so they said it wasn't their fault that they acquitted when they were ready to convict. The DA's office talked about the trial being fixed afterward, but what can you do? Our police department wouldn't take them back.

The prosecutor doesn't have to get witnesses to lie, he just has to ask unimportant questions, let them seem small, etc. Or call REALLY BAD witnesses, as they did in the Treyvon Martin case. But who do people blame when the jury is right to acquit in the face of such a bad prosecution.

Good ole' California, not going to let the President's executive order stop the Democrats from evicting people on Thanksgiving.

I bet the individual highway patrolman must have been thrilled to be told what they were doing today.

https://laist.com/2020/11/26/chp_removes_activists_from_empty_el_sereno_homes_owned_by_caltrans.php

ZeroEm said:
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is on a short list of potential Republican contenders for the White House in 2024 who have been invited to a key meeting in Florida in January organized by national GOP leaders.
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...ott-again-mentioned-as-potential-15773264.php

As I understand it, if (as threatened) Trump announces he is running for 2024 on 1/20/21 it's all over for the rest of the Republican Presidential Candidate Pool. It's going to be a long 8 years ...

It really only had to be 4 years, but you insisted. I suppose it's better this way, extended punishment for the petulant. 4 years of the 1,000 yard stare at the coming election,witnessing the disasterous Biden presidency and danged if Harris will keep her mouth shut and be one of those unknown VP's, you'll see America wanting to vote the 2nd person on the ticket out moreso than with Dan Quayle.

Imagine the all of 2024 there's these polls with HUGE leads for Trump, you're telling yourself it can't last but you're reminded he always gets MORE votes than the polls say, not less. And you WILL be reminded. . . .

122856473_211698303708139_7448927105469469944_n.jpg

by nicobie » Dec 03 2020 9:52pm

Can't Texas leave the rest of the country alone for awhile. Enough is enough. 3 Bushes a Cruz and now this trumpette?

Texas is the Republican Strong Hold, once it falls. If Chalo would help me we should bring it down in 4 years. The Democrats will be the new republican party and the left wing will be the Green Party.

by leisesturm » Dec 04 2020 12:57am

]ZeroEm wrote: ↑Dec 03 2020 7:42pm
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is on a short list of potential Republican contenders for the White House in 2024 who have been invited to a key meeting in Florida in January organized by national GOP leaders.
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/a ... 773264.php
As I understand it, if (as threatened) Trump announces he is running for 2024 on 1/20/21 it's all over for the rest of the Republican Presidential Candidate Pool. It's going to be a long 8 years ...

Trump only wants Power and money. He can not have the Power again he is a known quantity. As long as he is running the money will keep flowing. The right wing monkey's sent him 200 million in the last couple of months. He will not give that up!

ZeroEm said:
Trump only wants Power and money. He can not have the Power again he is a known quantity. As long as he is running the money will keep flowing. The right wing monkey's sent him 200 million in the last couple of months. He will not give that up!

:D It would have been better for us as a country to have just given him a trillion $s to stay at one of his golf courses and leave us alone. Cheaper too! The virus would have been wiped out within 6 months.

UPlIguL.jpg

Back