tsdz2 vs bbs02

cavi

10 W
I currently have a full suspension Kona with a BBSHD with Ludi controller and 52v battery. I have it programmed to where the power output is set to let me keep a decent constant pedal pressure. I programmed it to where as cadence increases power output decreases. i have a BBS02 on my wife's bike with a wolf PUP battery. Set up like mine. Both ride great but it seems to me that I am trying to imitate what a torque sensing motor does.
I also have a beautiful Titus Racer X 29er that i love but am thinking of converting. I want to keep it light so the idea is either the bbs02 or the tsdz2.
Thoughts?

I am no expert, but I just got a TSDZ2, modded it with OSF, and wow what a difference, its great value and feels very good under foot, my wife loves it and has now taken it...she was a little worried for the first bit but now passes me on hills, using less power than me on my other hub motor bike...

for me its the touque sensor and the new custom firmware that is what makes it so great....much more like a normal bike...

its lighter, cheaper and more fun...IMO, I use a lighter / smaller battery, as its good on the juice, and over all its a zippier system for it,

hope this helps

K

Back