Uber Scoot 300 LiPo testing.

I don't use the standard controllers they are weak I used a 10-50v 60amp 15khz pwm controller with 3000watt rated max it has 12 FETs to a scooters normal 5 max sometime 2 and does not get hot at all very efficient lots of juicy amps for cheap only down side no low voltage control so I use a watthour meter and the motor does genuinely handle the 3000w peaks for an hour constant without turning into a puddle and ready to do it again and again, it has a 0-5v potentiometer Throttle but iam trying to convert it to 0.7-4.5v hall effect but im stugling to get control of the full rev range using just diodes to drop the signal voltage to around 0v I get no throttle input with more than one signal diode but with just the hall attached its always turning slow but it revs up then full twist resets the board and it goes back to crawling again and needs a turn off to reset it so i just put a pot on the handle bars and made sure I have a power relay on a separate 1s 12ah battery to kill the system even under full load so I can't have a runaway !. And it powers my led light and watthour meter so my 12s lipos power the motor only

Any links to that type controller?

http://www.amazon.com/Leadrise®-10-50V-Motor-Control-Controller/dp/B00YGTB3NO
I didn't buy from them but that's the controller I use very potent

The link seems dodgy but Google 10-50v 60a pwm and you will see a small board 12fets 4caps its ideal

OK thanks!

Whiplash said:
Ok cool, its almost the same size as stock motor so I'll use it! Should be able to order it soon! :) 30mph is more than enough so hopefully that's about what I get.

Honestly if I could get 25mph and ubsurd climbing power that'd be even better!

The xyd should do all you ask of it and surprise u abit more I would of thought. Battery's are the key factor. 12s will give u your desired speed and the torque will tow a small car

Back