** UPDATED** NEW! Endless Sphere Forum Member Map.

What that means, manitu, is that you need a ski strapped to your front tire and studs in your rear drive tire. :mrgreen:

I'm on the map... Not that it matters, but hey!

Tony

PInned.

G'day People, Greetings from Downunder:)

I would like to say; "You People are bloody AWESOME, no wonder Endless-sphere is what it is".

Thank you one and all, gymbo:)

Chin up Hyena, if I can defeat it, so can you:)

Is there a way that we could get this put up in the other parts of the forum as well? I just happened in here looking for something specific, but don't normally come in this area too much. There might be others on ES that have missed this too.
Just an idea.

I just put the Grange Race Track on the map which is the new home of
SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing.
The first race at Grange is on Saturday Oct 22nd and there is a class for
ebikes.

Grange Race Track is just past Victorville off the 15 freeway.

You can read more about the race in the E-vents Forum;
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31157

map.gif

Just added my details to map... Caulfield East (Melbourne) Victoria, Aus... n yeah, like the icon I do have a mohawk :twisted:

Just wondering, is it possible to edit or delete your place on the map?
I've zoomed in on mine and it shows me to be in a house two doors up were the low life lives whose dog killed my chooks. :x
I tried adding another using the same username and details hoping that it might overwrite the original but no. :(
Being a database programmer I should have realised that I was indulging in wishful thinking. There are now two.
Adding to the woe the new one shows me living in the house next door. The icon positioning on googlemaps is very soggy.
Clues anyone?

i can change it but i dont think anyone is looking at the map that closely nor do people put accurate addresses

Just added myself to the map. I'm in Blackburn Hamlet near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. All my 'good' bikes are put away, but I still have my Crystalyte powered e-trike right by the door waiting for a less chilly day.

ElectricEd said:
Just wondering, is it possible to edit or delete your place on the map?
I've zoomed in on mine and it shows me to be in a house two doors up were the low life lives whose dog killed my chooks. :x
I tried adding another using the same username and details hoping that it might overwrite the original but no. :(
Being a database programmer I should have realised that I was indulging in wishful thinking. There are now two.
Adding to the woe the new one shows me living in the house next door. The icon positioning on googlemaps is very soggy.
Clues anyone?

No idea, I zoomed in on mine and its nearly 200k out but from far above it looks alright, sorry to hear of your choocks, I miss mine after my dog played with them to death, but she is still a pup and ive planted an orange tree in the same hole they where buried so I should get some orange eggs

Im on the map for Port Angeles WA. I feel lonely out here! :roll: :( :D

richirich1113 said:
Im on the map for Port Angeles WA. I feel lonely out here! :roll: :( :D
Yes, but you have kindred friends less than an ebike-day away! 8) :wink: :D

I'm just sayin', KF

Right On!
I think though i might just be the first e-biker in Porrt Angeles. i have never seen one and the guys at our 1 bike shop dont really know anything about them.
Maby after this winter when i get to riding alot maby ill start a trend on this side of the water.
Have a good one!
R

i just pinned. im in anaheim, ca.
eventually i would like to see some pins in vietnam where i was born.

Well I've just stuck my pin on the map up in the North East of England near Newcastle - membership seems a bit sparse up here. I am not really surprised though.

Back