We are not damn thieves. (Electric Scooter Parts)

mr. numpsy...(The Golden Child)
images

Over a month to respond & not resolved...heck were are those records anyways...DAMN.

If your Canadian and need brushed parts, TNC scooters takes 5 days to get your money order cashed and ship you the goods, Professional packaging, 2 US postal boxes in a matching box for a $130.00 order...with a invoice.

Chris WILL phone you if you don't understand the parts...do this before you fry ALL the controllers with your unknown but used throttles that you metered out & found the matching ones.

Chris got the business because of this warning in the signature. THe science ? Customers = 10,000 members divided by brushed .

The international shipping problem is Canada Post fees & the no change driver scam. If under $20 and no fees...the package is left outside & often stolen, ain't worth the cost dodge.

tom2slow said:
So,

just to bump...in spite of the fact that they can afford legal representation :) they are still not offering any sort of remedy?

The only thing to be said is ROFLMAO

This lack of internet understanding has likely impacted their bottom line is a most unfriendly way....
(using too many words for a bump, huh?)
--T

So true, the sales they would of lost alone from this would be many times more the original mess up....

Good to here TNC Scooters sorted you out slowlane, i have dealt with them several times in the past and they have been excellent
also.

KiM

i let my friends over at the mes forum in on the situation. :twisted: http://forum.modifiedelectricscooters.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=193

friedwires said:
i let my friends over at the mes forum in on the situation. :twisted: http://forum.modifiedelectricscooters.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=193
Code:
Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
:(

I work at Electricscooterparts.com.

We have shipped out over 75,000 orders in the past 9 year, with very few problems. The only item which cannot be returned, and this is clearly labeled is the controller. The reason is that experience taught us that a certain percentage of people wire it improperly, which burns it out..and renders it useless. We also sell on Ebay, with a 100% feedback rating on over 5000 sales.

As for shipping, buyers are offered options, USPS or UPS. Shipping costs normally include a 10% increase above shipping to pay for handling. The approximate cost of processing, packaging, labeling, and packing an item is about $2. We do not gouge on shipping costs. I know this because I have shipped over 20,000 orders...sometimes, we take a loss.

Everyone at ElectricScooterparts is very honest and fair. Complaints are far and few between and are usually handled to customer's satisfaction tho that is not always possible.

Re shipping time: If you order on Friday afternoon, your order will not be shipped until Tuesday, due to the weekend backlog.
If you order on Wednesday, your order will probably go out the next day. The average lag from order received to shipped is 1-2 days. If an item must be backordered, it will of course take longer but you will be notified.

It is unfortunate that out of 76,000 orders, a few customers are unhappy. We are a real business operating in a small town in California by small group of family-oriented people. Our goal is to promote electric vehicle transportion and provide many parts which are otherwise unavailable. A good part of our business is international, Australia, Canada, Europe, and Japan.

No one is perfect, but a few unhappy customers out of 75,000 is a pretty good record.

Those few unhappy customers make assertions which may or may not be accurate. At any rate, if you have questions, you can always call us and talk to one of us. We are real people who don't like being called thieves. You won't find a more honest bunch of people.

The reason is that experience taught us that a certain percentage of people wire it improperly, which burns it out

Translation. Our connectors and wiring are not properly designed to prevent improper connection, and we are too lazy to label to label them too.

Yes people can be idiots but minimal precautions blah blah blah....

Back