Where do you buy your kits? Is ebikes.ca the only solution?!

woody27

1 mW
Hi All

Looking for a trustworthy website to buy kits such as g310 and others for a build. I can get delivered in France, Luxembourg, UK but I really don't find much apart from ebikes.ca

where do you buy your parts?

Thanks a lot!

Ebikes.ca might be the only solution if I wanted a Bafang G310. I didn't see any on aliexpress with a google search,. But $247 USD before shipping is expensive in my opinion for a little motor, What are the advantages of the G310 over a Q100H, which ships to the USA for about $150 USD from China?

unless you want b flat mediocre…
my 9c R212 Grin RTR kit beats them all!

So you guys buy your kits on aliexpress? I find it difficult to identify the motors on there.

I am not set on the G310, Just need a little help for commuting and pulling the trailer on flat (once launched, would not use much assist for start and stop, I can pull in slow gear with only human power so any level of assist will be bonus). I think I like the 310 it because there is so much info on it, including extensive testing by grintech. The only requirement is that later on I can put a torque sensor in the bottom bracket, but I understand they all do that with the cycle analyst.

I read about so many like G360, some MXUS, and I am sure there are many that I don't know about about, but unsure where to buy and I've been looking for almost a week... What am doing wrong.

Tell us about the bike you're going to use and your needs. I don't know what you mean by launched it sounds like you're coming up a boat ramp with a trailer and things on it. You want a motor that has high low end torque to get you out of the hole with trailer ? How fast are you thinking of going and how far is your commute ??
Sorry lots of questions.
But it's also to see what will fit on your bike. As you don't want to buy stuff that won't fit.

Isn't the G310 a hub? Typically a middrive will have more torque for getting a heavy trailer moving because it can use the lowest gear on the bicycle. Or that new Xiongda 2-gear hub which is a hub with two different gears inside, one optimized for high torque needed situations like hill climbing.

So you guys buy your kits on aliexpress? I find it difficult to identify the motors on there.
I have bought components on aliexpress. As you reported, I also find it maddeningly difficult to find important technical specs for the items and am also annoyed at the bait and switch tactics of the offered coupons and discounts. Also the prices magically rise when at the checkout stage. Ali = crapshoot.

Back