Which controller would you suggest for my new build?

24Seven

10 µW
Hi,

I have not posted here before but have been reading for a couple of years. The collected knowledge on the forum is really impressive so I thougt I would give it a try.

Short backstory:
This is my 8th electric bike/go cart/car -build, and for some strange reason projects always seem to escalate further every time...

The project
My latest project is a "Scrambler" based on mostly KTM 250 sxf/duke -parts and 20S battery modules from a Kia Soul. It has a QS205 V3 4T with ferrofluid and I was planning on adding heat sink fins on the hub motor for extra cooling.

Now to the question
From what I´ve read the motor can take 15kW peak reliably(?) Have been looking att Sabvoton 72150/72200, APT 72420/72600, Votol, Mobipus, Adaptto, Siaecosys/fardriver and most of the other controllers out there, but still feel a bit lost. Some have software bugs, others have poor acceleration, some are out of stock, and others are only availiable through sketchy resellers on alibaba.

I would appreciate suggestions on which controller gets the most out of my motor reliably without breaking the bank. Thanks!

Regards
Martin

24Seven said:
Now to the question
From what I´ve read the motor can take 15kW peak reliably(?) Have been looking att Sabvoton 72150/72200, APT 72420/72600, Votol, Mobipus, Adaptto, Siaecosys/fardriver and most of the other controllers out there, but still feel a bit lost. Some have software bugs, others have poor acceleration, some are out of stock, and others are only availiable through sketchy resellers on alibaba.

I would appreciate suggestions on which controller gets the most out of my motor reliably without breaking the bank. Thanks!

So assume the bank is OK with the controllers you mentioned, right?

Nucular 24f is the way to go

Check out www.Nucular.tech

Where are you located?

Jonno

E-HP said:
24Seven said:
Now to the question

So assume the bank is OK with the controllers you mentioned, right?

I´m getting desperate :roll: but would still like to stay around 500 Euro or less if possible.

Jonno said:

Where are you located?

Jonno

Thank´s for the suggestion Jonno!

24F Looks awesome, but unfortunately seems to have a 7 month waiting time right now... I´m located in Sweden.

I've got a spare 24f........lucky me :)

24Seven said:
Jonno said:

Where are you located?

Jonno

24F Looks awesome, but unfortunately seems to have a 7 month waiting time right now... I´m located in Sweden.

I've got a spare 24f............Lucky me :shock:

Jonno said:
24Seven said:
Jonno said:

Where are you located?

Jonno

I've got a spare 24f............Lucky me :shock:

Yes! They could be worth their weight in gold right now. :D

Back