Working for Tesla... What's it like?

I had tried at one point to apply for Tesla, the position i wanted to work in required me to have a mechanics licence. I asked if they would take me as an apprentice which they told me no. If i'd go for a mechanics licence it would probably be truck and coach licence, since its more money if all else fails to work in the commercial side of things is more $$.

I'm not a fan of ICE's, i'm all about EV's as most of us here, so would i wana get my hands dirty to obtain a mechanics or truck and coach licence to simply want to work on ev's? ..... mehh i duno, and i'm in the postion that luke described earlier, working in a position that i'm not satisfied with .. doing overtime.. over working.. not happy with what i do but it pay the bills.. a career change is defiantly overdue for me, but where cost of living is high where i am.. especially the housing market in my desired area to live pushing 600k mark for a small town house or semi :shock: .. this is why i remain where i am.. gahh life sucks sometimes

-steveo

Back