Zero FSX review “awesome...the best comuter electric motorcycle...”

MitchJi

10 MW
[youtube]zM_i08c7TjM[/youtube]

https://electrek.co/2019/07/31/review-zero-fxs-electric-motorcycle-commuter/
The Zero FXS electric motorcycle is the most affordable and (in my opinion) the most fun offering in the Zero lineup. And yet many people don’t even know it exists.

So grab yourself a drink and read on while I tell you a thing or two about why the Zero FXS is perhaps the best commuter electric motorcycle on the market right now.

The 2019 Zero FXS starts at just $8,495. While that might not sound very “low cost” to some, especially compared to a $2,495 urban electric motorcycle, that’s practically pennies in the world of full-size electric motorcycles. Consider that the new Zero SR/F starts at well over twice that, and Harley-Davidson’s upcoming LiveWire is over three times the price of the Zero FXS.

Even the top-end model, which is the one I reviewed and offers double the range of the base model, only costs $10,495. And that’s before a number of state tax incentives that drop the price. Yet despite its low cost, the Zero FXS doesn’t get as much attention compared to its faster and sexier big brothers in the Zero lineup.

So let’s take a meander at the specs on this ultimate commuting machine that stole my heart with the twist of a wrist.

Zero FXS, like zero fcuks, not fsx.

Yeah, great bike. It's what most people who ride ebikes on the street should have. In reality it costs a lot more than $8k cuz you want the big battery and dealers have fees and stuff. So like $12k.

Back