[$129 plus shipping, USA BASED] 48v 19.2ah 920wh 60A Li-Ion Battery 3200 mAh cells, 13s6p

Good morning I just sent you a DM on these batteries, hoping you still have some in stock. I am trying to power a 48V 2000W Vevor system on my MX500 and keep reading a lot of good feedback on the SCUD packs.
They are good batteries, I got two from him. They can do about 33A each so I run 2x in Parallel for a 65A draw on my SX500 and Vevor 1800w.

Has anyone take. This apart to access the BMS?
Earlier in this same thread there are pics of the insides starting here

Is there a problem with your battery that requires repair?

Have you repaired batteries before? If not, keep in mind it is possible to short things inside them that can cause a fire if you are not careful, and it can require specialized equipment to do the testing and repair work depending on what exactly is wrong.

They are good batteries, I got two from him. They can do about 33A each so I run 2x in Parallel for a 65A draw on my SX500 and Vevor 1800w.

I got one from him that does well. The first post says 60A continuous 90A peak though, is that not right? If you say they can only do 33A each that may not work with the Vevor 2000w kit I just got. Wish I got 2 batteries :confused:

My battery was stolen in the mail 8 days ago seller has not recompensated me
well isn't that special. How on earth is the seller responsible for your unsecured delivery address? Jeebus

I got one from him that does well. The first post says 60A continuous 90A peak though, is that not right? If you say they can only do 33A each that may not work with the Vevor 2000w kit I just got. Wish I got 2 batteries :confused:
perhaps that's what the cells are rated for but from my experience, if you run these at more than 35A, the voltage sag will trip the BMS... For the price, you really can't beat it. 33A will still work with your Vevor kit, in fact your controller is the limitation above 30A anyways.

perhaps that's what the cells are rated for but from my experience, if you run these at more than 35A, the voltage sag will trip the BMS... For the price, you really can't beat it. 33A will still work with your Vevor kit, in fact your controller is the limitation above 30A anyways.

Makes sense. I'll see when I get it all wired up! And get another one of these batteries when they come up for sale again and run them in parallel.

Seller sent me a 15ah battery instead of the 19.2ah I paid for. A month later and I still haven't been refunded the difference. Beware!

Seller sent me a 15ah battery instead of the 19.2ah I paid for. A month later and I still haven't been refunded the difference. Beware!
Have you tried to contact him? I had an issue with mine and he sent me another battery for free... Great seller, no issues here. I've bought half a dozen of them.

Yeah I also received a 15ah battery instead of a 19ah. I figured out what the case looks like on these and bought one on eBay for $100. The case said 19ah and I was stoked it would match the one I got on this website from American electric solutions. Received the battery, popped the outer case off (very difficult to do btw) and the actual battery said 15ah. Bummer. Turns out the battery dimensions are exactly the same but the 19ah has more cells? Anyway, I weighed both batteries and they are exactly 9lbs 10oz which confirms to me that the original I bought off this site is also a 15ah. I thought it was fishy the battery spec decal was removed prior to sending me the battery. Maybe he got it that way, who knows. Either way, I got hosed buying both lol. BUT, the silver lining is I can run both in parallel on my Razor and still have plenty of range.

Looking up the cell types, there is roughly 5g weight difference between the higher 3200mah cells and the 2500mah cells which equates to slightly less than a pound difference between the 2 which is definitely not what I'm seeing.

Yeah I also received a 15ah battery instead of a 19ah. I figured out what the case looks like on these and bought one on eBay for $100. The case said 19ah and I was stoked it would match the one I got on this website from American electric solutions. Received the battery, popped the outer case off (very difficult to do btw) and the actual battery said 15ah. Bummer. Turns out the battery dimensions are exactly the same but the 19ah has more cells? Anyway, I weighed both batteries and they are exactly 9lbs 10oz which confirms to me that the original I bought off this site is also a 15ah. I thought it was fishy the battery spec decal was removed prior to sending me the battery. Maybe he got it that way, who knows. Either way, I got hosed buying both lol. BUT, the silver lining is I can run both in parallel on my Razor and still have plenty of range.
damn is that why my decals were removed from my batteries as well when I bought the 19ah ones

Back