[$129 plus shipping, USA BASED] 48v 19.2ah 920wh 60A Li-Ion Battery 3200 mAh cells, 13s6p

If I measure voltage at the charging port when fully charged I'm only getting as low as 44.7v, or sometimes just 5.6v difference right after charging. Why the difference in voltage between the discharge and charging port? Is this normal for a split BMS?
Depending on the bms design, with a non-common-port bms, it's possible for it to turn off the input port once "full" has been reached, in which case you may read a ghost voltage there instead of the real voltage (which would still be readable on the discharge port).

Most of them don't do this, but I've run across a couple, one of which only does it sometimes (so is probably a buggy firmware); when it happens then discharging the pack a little bit to a certain per-cell voltage makes it work again.

To anyone still waiting on their orders: I’m personally monitoring the situation with shipstation, they said the packages should arrive in 3 days max.

On a side note, I’d recommend using shipstation in like 6 months or so, right now they are new and integrated with PayPal so I’m kinda stuck with them but they are glitchy.

Losing some good money with them right now.

Just got a new batch of these.

Sold about 30 on this forum alone! If anyone needs any references and reviews please ask away, I could compile a list of customers on this forum with their permission, so people can contact them and ask.

I just purchased two. Shipping was fast. They look too be in great condition. I'm gonna be installing them over the weekend in my razor.

Hello everyone!
So at this moment we are still experiencing difficulties with our PayPal system.
In the meantime, about 4-5 people completed their purchases through cash app and got their merchandise. I could provide references (with their consent of course) and screenshots as proof.

Due to the inconveniences caused by this hiccup, we offer 10% discount on all purchases made through cash app until our PayPal gets fixed. By their estimation it should take another week. They are conducting some sort of audit for new businesses I guess. A complaint triggered it they say.
There’s about 35 15ah and about 10 19.2ah left.

Hello everyone!
So at this moment we are still experiencing difficulties with our PayPal system.
In the meantime, about 4-5 people completed their purchases through cash app and got their merchandise. I could provide references (with their consent of course) and screenshots as proof.

Due to the inconveniences caused by this hiccup, we offer 10% discount on all purchases made through cash app until our PayPal gets fixed. By their estimation it should take another week. They are conducting some sort of audit for new businesses I guess. A complaint triggered it they say.
There’s about 35 15ah and about 10 19.2ah left.
you need to jump on the Facebook Razor Groups like Modified Razors for Adults... I send customers your way all the time. Sellers on there are charging a lot more so you could move more volume.

Anyone who used cashapp to pay. Did you ever get your batteries? I was told it was sent on Wednesday November 22 but I haven’t received a tracking number. Have been trying to get in touch with the seller but he has not been replying back. Trying to see if I need to file a refund or dispute with cashapp. Thanks!

Anyone who used cashapp to pay. Did you ever get your batteries? I was told it was sent on Wednesday November 22 but I haven’t received a tracking number. Have been trying to get in touch with the seller but he has not been replying back. Trying to see if I need to file a refund or dispute with cashapp. Thanks!
Way too dodgy, crazy they even let him sell on here

Way too dodgy, crazy they even let him sell on here
I bought 2 batteries the first time around and used paypal. Got those batteries already. This time I used cashapp since his paypal wasn't working but haven't heard from the seller or received tracking number yet. Looks like from his account that he has been MIA since Wednesday November 22. Im hoping he went on a little holiday vacation lol

I bought 2 batteries the first time around and used paypal. Got those batteries already. This time I used cashapp since his paypal wasn't working but haven't heard from the seller or received tracking number yet. Looks like from his account that he has been MIA since Wednesday November 22. Im hoping he went on a little holiday vacation lol
ok update got the batteries. Just weird how both labels were removed so I don't know if these are even the 19ah models I ordered lol and 1 of the batteries charge cable has been cut off.

Attachments

• 48v battery.jpg
    48v battery.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
ok update got the batteries. Just weird how both labels were removed so I don't know if these are even the 19ah models I ordered lol and 1 of the batteries charge cable has been cut off.
Lol so they don't even come with the xlr female port that plugs into the 2 pin charger connector. And there's a chance you won't even have a full intact charging cable?

Lol so they don't even come with the xlr female port that plugs into the 2 pin charger connector.
I mean they’re already almost dirt cheap compared to any other deals you can get out there, even if there isn’t any free stuff included in the deal.

I’m not sure why the charging cable was cut off, maybe it got damaged. Sorry we missed that.
You can still charge the battery through the main xt60, the bms balances them anyway. The charging port was just a dedicated way to charge, to make things easier.

And about 40% of our batteries don’t have any labels, but we test them before shipping to ensure the right capacity. That’s why it takes a bit longer to ship sometimes, full testing cycle of discharging and charging takes more than 14 hours, we do it at a very low amperage to ensure maximum accuracy and minimum wear of the battery.

I have purchased 22 of these batteries in 2 different orders. I will continue to buy from this source as much as I can. It has not been a perfectly smooth process. However the seller has honored everything he promised or has gone out of his way to make up the difference in order to put things right. I would say he has actually gone above and beyond the standard of most vendors in this market. The first order was a few months ago, I ordered 11 and they showed up as expected. I began the process of salvaging and testing the individual 18650 batteries to make a 20s20p battery for my ebike. That requires 400 cells so I ordered 440 or 11 batteries. I am 85% through the process and so far only one bank of 4 cells was bad. This is not upsetting to me, but rather expected. That is less than a 1% failure rate, acceptable to me. Thats why I ordered 10% more than I needed. Remember the seller is only reselling batteries he has acquired he didn't make the batteries! These are proving to be great batteries and at the price in my opinion he is doing us or at least me a favor, saving me a lot of money!
Then, a few months after I got them I realize I only got 10 batteries, not 11. Ooops I should have counted. Great, so now I don't have enough batteries to make a complete 400 cell battery! I don't like using dissimilar batteries in a build this big.
I thought It would be difficult to convince a vendor that I was shorted from a sale months ago but I had to try.
I had nothing to fear, he believed me and apologized, and he some of the same batteries coming in a few weeks so I ordered another 11 batteries plus the one missing, so 12 more on the way.
It took a little longer than discussed and there was a small communication gap recently discussed above by others but last week I got my 12 batteries as promised and a follow up text from the seller to make sure I got what I ordered...
He has never done or said anything that made me nervous and has followed through with everything promised. I am a happy customer and hope this seller can continue to be able to offer these kind of deals. I think buyers need to have realistic expectations on this business model.

Ive now purchased 3 batteries of my owm and reffered a couple friends. There was a few communication issues and shipping issues along the way with my first order but everything was worked out and communicated with shortly after. Seller has done more then most in these circumstances and has never made me feel sketched out. Batteries have all performed flawlessly and i will continue to do more business in the future with him. Ive paid through cash app and never even had to question it.

Great great seller. Have sent many people his way. Buy with confidence. U will not find a better deal, possible ever

Good morning I just sent you a DM on these batteries, hoping you still have some in stock. I am trying to power a 48V 2000W Vevor system on my MX500 and keep reading a lot of good feedback on the SCUD packs.

Back