Avanti D8 + Cromotor + Adaptto MAX-E controller

Allex said:
Geeks :D
Hey Andrey, I did send you a PM@electrotransport.ru about the "cromotor kit" but no answer yet :(
I`m sorry Allex, it looks like I missed your PM, just sent you reply.

Awsome!

That's a great advanture you had with friends!

I woudl love to do the same here with couples of frineds!

oh i forgot to mention i made that in 2008 with Justin! for about 160km during his Cross Canada Trip! :mrgreen: It was awsome experience!!

You guys really rock! :wink:

Doc

andreym said:
only rear Doubletrack is almost trashed,
IMG_20130220_183352_055.jpg

now it is completely trashed :)

IMG_20130409_103539_197.jpg

IMG_20130409_111431_415.jpg

had to drive a car.... damn tracffic

You should have backup another ebike if your primary ebike broke down.

chroot said:
You should have backup another ebike if your primary ebike broke down.
yea - that would definitely let me sleep at night :D

Laced new wheel last night BTW, slept only ~3 hours in the early morning.

IMG_20130410_065100_986.jpg

Doctorbass said:
Awsome!
I woudl love to do the same here with couples of frineds!
Doc
Hey Doc, you still can join us in our next trip to Crimea next summer!
Just get 3+kwh with you and you`r in :wink:

here is planned route:
http://maps.yandex.com/-/CVVJMFL7
index.php

This thread absolutely owns man. I want more info on your fast charger! The link in your signature links to a Russian site that I can't login to.

Thanks for sharing, and good luck on the next adventure!

grindz145 said:
This thread absolutely owns man. I want more info on your fast charger! The link in your signature links to a Russian site that I can't login to.
I used "Cherokee CAR1248FP " PSU recently. However it outputs only 1500w CC\CV, so now I use 2500w PSU with regen-charging option of MAX-e controller

Hi,

I really love the moment when you past the guy and girl on that motorcycle at: 40, so cool (today videos) :wink:

Black Arrow

Amazing:)... I remember that you have 1.8 KWH by zippies. And typically bulk charging this. How many cycles (about) you have up to now? What your voltage level now (over 100kmh its impressive) and current? I see on the map Sewastopol too:) It is Ukraine area? So cross the border:) Nice E-holidays:) What is your average on-road trip distance between charging? And typical average trip speed? Regards, Mike:)

Accountant said:
21 inch rim
first of all, 21inch is too large for this motor(it is almost 28inch OD), I will melt it in days in big wheel,
second, even that rim will not help with this potholes:

IMG_20130524_110954_466.jpg

21 inch motocycle rim is big, but not soo much big ( it is not almost 28inch OD)

It is about the same size as 26 inch bicycle rim with baloon tire 26 X 3.0 , but is very heavy and not too comfy.

I was just curiours to test drive it.

It is possible but 19 inch is much better, 19 X 1.4, or 19 X 1.6 is the best.

Yes, with potholes like in Moscow, nothing can help, except lower speeds and quick manuvering.

Its a 17" rim. The motor in the picture was my first cromotor. :)
Btw is the Adaptto MAX-E selling already and whats the cost?

Back