Votes: 54 26.0%
  • 30 - 40

Votes: 42 20.2%
  • 40 - 50

Votes: 46 22.1%
  • 50 - up

Votes: 66 31.7%

• Total voters
If you edit the survey it purges all the votes...

I am with the protesters! All us ol' guys are lumped together. We need more categories on the old end too! Now if you were older than dirt, would you want to be commingled with men 1/2 your age? :mrgreen: < just to be sure.

Sid that is great! You may be our oldest member! There is much we can learn from you.

With no disrespect intended, I believe how many times we have circled around Sol implies almost zero special extra wisdom or intellect... Chronological age is pretty much like the height line on the bus or ride at the amusement park that draws the line between go and no-go or adult/child fares... Convenient for bureaucrats but way too arbitrary for most of humanity. Just my 2 cents, coming from the mid 20th-century and struggling to keep up w/the 21st...
L

Lock said:
With no disrespect intended, I believe how many times we have circled around Sol implies almost zero special extra wisdom or intellect... Chronological age is pretty much like the height line on the bus or ride at the amusement park that draws the line between go and no-go or adult/child fares... Convenient for bureaucrats but way too arbitrary for most of humanity. Just my 2 cents, coming from the mid 20th-century and struggling to keep up w/the 21st...
L

You're absolutely correct. And while age doesn't correlate to wisdom directly, each age bracket brings a different perspective both from age and historical backgrounds. (eg. Gas was 99 cents a gallon when I started driving; even more/less for other members)

But it's nice to know that different age groups that love the game. Also interesting to see my demographic is the least represented here. I guess 30-40s are too busy with other things?

I only wish I could have gotten into electric biking earlier too. I can only imagine what college would have been like if the technology was available as easily then. It would have been alot easier getting downtown and back on thursday nights. :p

Back