what do you think of this sine wave controller? g-k125

izeman said:
anyone had any chance to program those controllers? i have no idea what the current etc is set to, and want to change this.
Have you looked at this tread? It is also XieChang based sin-wave controller (may be same one :?: ). He has 12Fet version as well, somewhere in the end.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=75888

izeman said:
yes. thanks. i know that thread. but it may not be the same controller?!
Do you have some pictures of the chip used, maybe it is time to compare. I doubt there will be 1000 different chips for sin wave, considering we only got eb1 and eb2 for trap (Donono if it was even chip or firmware difference).

I just ordered five from Kevin to test here in Australia. An alternative to my existing yuyangking 50a sine units.
They look good and Kevin can make them with 4110. I'm hoping to run 84v with regen, and 80a.

Kevin is also setting them up with CAV3.

If you've noticed the powervelocity thread, you'll notice an uncanny similarity to the aluminium case there. Maybe a coincidence.

Welcome to the forum Kevin!

Yep different, although boards look similar and possibly one is a copy of the NEC chip used here.
Hmm, says its a voltage regulator. Awful lot of pins though if it is.

I have some dynamometer tests of the effects of yuyangking sine controllers at low rpm/stall - what we are looking at is beyond just noise supression. As Kevin says above, low rpm torque is what you get.
I'll dig up the dyno charts tonight but in short what you get with square wave is huge gaps in power/torque delivery below 50rpm. That 'bork' sound that square waves is making heat and noise instead of kinetic energy.

the problem with the controller is, that i can't program it. if i knew for sure the keywin program works than i'd be at least fine to use it. but it doesn't work. there is very little information.
and i guess this controller is different from the one powervelocity sells. from the pics posted you can see that pcb traces look different. so if one was a copy of the other why would the change the routing? the chip used says nothing so far. there is so much fake and copy here, that noone can be sure what factory those things really come from.

Tried the power velocity software?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back