1T3 cable?

B_c

10 W
I wonder if there is somewhere to buy a 1T3 cable where an LCD with UART protocol can be connected, and also the throttle and front light?

The closest thing I found is seen in the two pictures below, but neither is what I want. The first picture would be good if it weren't for a CANBUS LCD, and the second picture has two lights and UART LCD.

I assume that such a cable is not available for purchase, but if there is a small chance that it exists somewhere and I haven't seen it, then please send a link.

I usually help my acquaintances repair their bicycles, and they often lack e-brakes. I have 1T4 and 1T5 cables, so e-brakes always remain unconnected.

1T3F.png

1T3S.png

Here, I have made two pictures showing how my 1T3 cable should look like.
1T3F.png
1T3F1.png

Attachments

• 1T3F.png
    1T3F.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 1T3F1.png
    1T3F1.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
If the wiring of the connectors to each other is correct for your application, it shouldn't matter what system it is listed for--it would just be wires, and would work with any system requiring that specific connector and wiring pattern from pin to pin.

I haven't seen these cables having any electronics in them yet.

If the wiring of the connectors to each other is correct for your application, it shouldn't matter what system it is listed for--it would just be wires, and would work with any system requiring that specific connector and wiring pattern from pin to pin.

I haven't seen these cables having any electronics in them yet.
Yes, you are correct but the problem is that I am looking to buy the cables I showed above. More precisely the cables in the last two images. I have made those pictures in an image editor and do not know if they exist. If anyone has a link I would greatly appreciate it.

Why not just cut off the ends you don't need and heat shrink the nubs? If you need a thousand units you could ask an AliExpress or Alibaba supplier to make you a custom run without the ebrake connectors, but it's probably not worth the customization cost for just a few. Manufacturing is all about producing at scale to reduce cost.

Why not just cut off the ends you don't need and heat shrink the nubs? If you need a thousand units you could ask an AliExpress or Alibaba supplier to make you a custom run without the ebrake connectors, but it's probably not worth the customization cost for just a few. Manufacturing is all about producing at scale to reduce cost.

Thank you, Inanek. I really like this Bafang plug-and-play system where I currently buy 1T5 cables that are waterproof, and I would prefer not to cut them if I can buy a 1T3 that may exist. For example, with the controller below in the picture, I think a 1T3 cable would be the best.

swc.png

Attachments

• swc.png
    swc.png
    394.6 KB · Views: 2
Back