2020 Super Soco TC Max

imtwisted69

100 µW
Awesome deal. Complete Super Soco TC Max electric street bike. 72v mid drive sporty motorcycle. The battery has a ssues and will need to be rebuilt or replaces. These retail for 7500. And if you use a aftermarket BMS and controller are capable if of 100mps and quick 0 to 60 times.

I'll let it go for 1500. Need damage deposit for my new place.

Last edited:
On these the culprit is in the main cable and, automatic-fuse connection and positive and negative main wires.

Apart from these at the battery connectors. (also, must visually check, easy to se)

Can be fixed by diy guy easily.

Note: This has the price of too good to be true also.

On these the culprit is in the main cable and, automatic-fuse connection and positive and negative main wires.

Apart from these at the battery connectors. (also, must visually check, easy to se)

Can be fixed by diy guy easily.

Note: This has the price of too good to be true also.
The price is too good to be true and I wouldn't be asking so little if I wasn't in a bind
I gave dropped it to 1500 so why don't you buy it.

The price is too good to be true and I wouldn't be asking so little if I wasn't in a bind
I gave dropped it to 1500 so why don't you buy it.
I would but I'm not in the US.

Yes, a very good deal.

Battery can be replaced with a home build one if one can build it. Only loss is the SOC% measurement and if needed at the test center just plug in the old battery for that day.

I missed a deal on a Super Soco TS a few weeks back, was $1000 cdn.

I'm in BC in greater Vancouver so too far for me otherwise would like to pick this one up. Great deal at 1k.

Back