• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

48v 1000w Conhis 2004 DH Cannondale Jekyll (Lots of pics!)

i have the same setup with you and after 500miles hall sensor broke...so i need to replace them...but! since im replacing and all i thought i'll upgrade to 72v! :twisted: have you tried anything along the line?

rui_fujino said:
i have the same setup with you and after 500miles hall sensor broke...so i need to replace them...but! since im replacing and all i thought i'll upgrade to 72v! :twisted: have you tried anything along the line?

No nothing but let me know how it goes for you, would enjoy a little extra power. Biggest drawback I have found is not being able to pop my wife on the back and drive to the beach, I am resolving this but making a 1987 kawasaki e-ninja.

is your bike full suspension? cos i can carry my gf on the back rack with battery and its okay :wink:
i can go around 20mph like that but then controlling all that WEIGHT on the back is not easy... :roll:

rui_fujino said:
is your bike full suspension? cos i can carry my gf on the back rack with battery and its okay :wink:
i can go around 20mph like that but then controlling all that WEIGHT on the back is not easy... :roll:

Yeah its full suspension, the wife sits on the cross bar sometimes but don't trust my rack to hold here safely even thought she is tiny.

thedarlington said:
hello oliver what do you think abuot those batteries conhis sells?
they sell more than one type of batteries...which one you thinking of?
i've got 48v12ah ones and they have been reliable for over a year :wink:

thedarlington said:
i was curious about the duct tape pack ones they seem to be the cheapest, unless someone can advise against them
Sorry no idea if they are any good. made my own cell which was a total waste of money but will be looking into a replacement soon.

Back