750w BBS02 er30 fault

Hi all, I recently bought a 750w 48v BBS02 kit from BMS battery, When it arrived it had a strange fault where the unit would power on and work fine but then once it was powered off then back on it showed er30 on the C961 display and the error would remain there until it was left unplugged from battery for over 12 hours, Contacted bms battery and after a long dispute about who should pay for new display and for postage with the seller they finally sent a new display but advised i did not get a second C961 so i picked the C963 instead, Now with the new C963 installed the bike is still showing the same error 30 after power cycle so I'm guessing fault lies within the motor assembly or motor controller, BMS battery are now ignoring all of my emails and when i contact them via live chat they stop replying once the realise its me, Now i guess im stuck with it so have no choice but to try to fix it, Does anyone know what could cause this fault or how i can go about finding the fault, also when i have it all open i read upgrading the mosfets might be a good idea too?

speedmd said:
You may want to post on the fault page. http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=58898&start=425 30 is a com error. Check the cables first. Something is not communicating. Mine had the same issue when I pinched a cable and fried the controller and throttle.

Thanks speedmd, I have checked and rechecked all connectors ad they all appear to be fine, I have posted in that section so will hopefully get it fixed soon, I am never buying from china again, Buy cheap Buy twice,

Back