Error 30H Experts...please help me resolve this.

DanAmes89

10 mW
To any and all eBike Experts...
I've got the dreaded Error 30H on the display of my Grizzly V3 by Ariel Rider. I've tried everything and don't know what to do. Attached to this post will be pictures. I unplugged everything on the handlebar plugs as well as the cadence sensor as well as the motors and I'm still reading error 30H. After speaking with the tech of Ariel Rider he says that at this point since everything is unplugged and it still shows error 30H, Then the problem has to be with the display the controller or the tree cable. My display is brand new and works perfectly fine so that can't be the problem. I've tested my controllers with the multimeter and as far as I can see they are working perfectly fine. So according to him I'm just left with the tree cable as the problem. I've looked at all the pins mailed side and all the receiving sections on the female side and everything looks fine Plus when I test the controllers I have to stick the negative and positive electrodes inside the tree cable and those got their positive readings so I'm assuming that works fine too. I do not know what to do. I've been trying that this for a week now everyday and I've gotten nowhere with it.
The problem started with a simple vibration. I was riding my bike on the road and hit a couple potholes back to back and at that moment my throttle quit working. So wild riding I turn the battery off and then turned it back on pulled over on the side of the road and then went to turn on my bike again. It did not turn on. After looking at the control box where all the wires are gathered I got the display working again. So my bike turns on once again. But I still have no throttle. Does that mean it's a problem only with the throttle cable or is there an internal problem? Again I feel like I've tried everything and I've no idea what to do from here on. What do I do and how do I do it to fix my bike?

Thank you very much for your time ES staff. Please get back to me as soon as you possibly can.

Attachments

• 1710629343182599596318201170190.jpg
    1710629343182599596318201170190.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • 17106294585161719273614498989939.jpg
    17106294585161719273614498989939.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Buy a new generic sensored/sensorless controller without the display unit then you would never have to worry about any "error codes"

or buy another matching display kit, unless your display that you have is what you want then buy another controller/display kit, bought as a paired unit and not purchased individually.

TThank
Buy a new generic sensored/sensorless controller without the display unit then you would never have to worry about any "error codes"

or buy another matching display kit, unless your display that you have is what you want then buy another controller/display kit, bought as a paired unit and not purchased individually.
Thanks for the tip but my bike has two controllers in it being dual motor and the display and everything have to match they got to be originals from the company Ariel Rider and I don't see that working. I'm down for more suggestions though.

Why not purchase them individually if they are from the same company, meant for the same bike?

Back