Anybody here from Spain?

PedalPedal

10 mW
Last week there was a link in a post (on ES?) to a group which is talking deposits for an open source vehicle. After looking through my history, and searching, I am unable to find it.

The group is in Spain. The vehicle looks a lot like the ELF without the curved transitions between the sides and roof.
I would like to have the link. My search terms are not returning anything useful.

When I think of anything else about the site, l will post a reply.

Thanks for reading.

Rojitor,
The project looks interesting, but I like to have some outside eyes check it out. Someone who is in Spain.

I live in Spain, but in the north, and as I suppose you have read on their website the cooperative developing this project is in the south of Spain. There are photos on the website, but no mention of the company or their project in the general Spanish press. None that google came up with, that is. So not much help but if I come across any more information I will post it.

I searched over the net. Not much info so far. Just their site. They are still developing the creature. I will try to keep you updated. :)
If any other member is living in Andalucía this is a good moment to contribute with some feedback. Us northerns can't test it.

Back