Bafang Ultra full suspension fat bike frame?

saucisse

10 mW
Hi Guys.

Time for me to do an upgrade! Been riding my Norco Big Foot 6.2 with BBSHD for 3-4 years now and really want to upgrade to a full suspension fat bike since this is my year round only bike.

I'm looking for:

Fat bike frame with full suspension that fits the Bafang Ultra drive. This could be a either frame by itslef or frame with Bafang Drive included. Really looking into a DIY solution just like I did for my Norco.

Any links for such frame?

Thanks,

There are at least a half-dozen brands, but it seems that after the community has done some research concerning performance vs price, the Frey brand seems to be popular...

Bafang Ultra has a proprietary “snow shovel” frame mount that doesn’t fit any other kind of motor, nor allow the bike to be used without a motor. It seems like a needless restriction on the future usefulness of the bike.

Google the two Ali sites using the Site: keyword

Or find the motor bracket "stub" and have a fabricator / shop adapt another frame you like

or go full custom.

I bet getting a container full delivered by a trusted Chinese factory in two sizes would end up making a decent profit, so long as they did a decent job.

Thanks for the comment about Frey! After contacting them they sent me info about the FM1000 2.0 fat bike that they so not put on their website 😎

spinningmagnets said:
There are at least a half-dozen brands, but it seems that after the community has done some research concerning performance vs price, the Frey brand seems to be popular...

Not sure what's going on at Luna but they say the Apex will be available to order again soon. Seems they are waiting on a photo shoot which implies a redesign. Perhaps they made a deal with Dengfu to produce a fat bike version of the X1 similar to the images above but with more battery capacity.

Thanks for the comment!! I'm in touch with Dengfu since they have bikes ready to ship. Frey has a 2 months leat time :cry:

Daxxie said:
There is always the Dengfu frame but battery space is a bit limited for my taste.
67119FF7-A09C-4A45-B2BD-8A8ECE4D26A4.png
BBA96CDF-B699-46AC-B9EF-21431509C530.png

Back