Bicycle Ballet

Don't try this at home!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=Z19zFlPah-o

that young man has "mad skillz", and big balls for even going for some of those tricks.

D

Check out "Artistic Cycling" sometime. It's an Olympic sport and has compulsory moves much like figure skating.
The free style stuff that evolved from trials riding to "flatland" and "urban assault" gets truly ballsey.
However it appears that most of those rider would be more comfortable on one wheel yet never match Kris Holm's accomplishments on a unicycle.
Check out some of Ryan Leech's videos too. He's a local trials master and Norco factory team rider. When he rides a chain slung between two bollards it blows my mind.
There's a lot of bike handling talent out there and it all deserves respect.

Brilliant rider. The initial stunt shown in the video (hop the bike to a large box, then ride across the top of an iron fence to another box) is one of the most stunning tricks I have ever seen. Fearless.

Agreed, sport became art in that situation. It brought back old school feelings of growing up in the 80s during the bmx/freestyle boom, the only thing that mattered at the time was my Raliegh Rampar R10 and "The Jumps" as we called them.

I can't stop watching that damn video!! Everyone I send it to has the same reaction :shock: :twisted: 8)

I was searching through his website it it says he rides on 26" tires. Amazing the abuse these rims must take, not to mention the rider :wink:

I have never seen anything like that in my life! My grandkids are all "skaters" and good riders, but I dare not sent it to them!
otherDoc

Back