Bionx konzola g1, problem

Humanoid

1 µW
Hello everyone, I have a TKm electric bike with Bionx motor 250w (pedal boat). While driving I tried to reversibly recharge my batteries and the screen on the console (on the steering wheel) suddenly went wild and eventually went out. After that, I can't start it anymore? I note that the 37 V battery was full. Please help. I don't know if the problem is in the console on the steering wheel (G1, no gas I mean PL250) or if the problem is in BMS. I opened the battery and didn't see anything suspicious. The battery is charging normally. If I short-circuit (on the main plug) minus and 3. Pin the batteries, the light turns on and off, but the display shows nothing. Does anyone have experience with such a problem? Thank you
View attachment 341468

Attachments

• bionx stecker.docx
    461.5 KB · Views: 3
Greeting, I meant the type of bicycle: pedalec

That doesnt' make any sense for the terms you used or the problem you have. Stating that a type of bicycle caused your problem when presumably it didn't cause your problem before, doesn't make sense.

What specifcally does "reversibly recharge my batteries" mean.

It can't mean "pedalec", or else nothing esle you said in the first post makes sense.

Back