Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/guggenheim-offered-trumps-gold-toilet-lieu-van-gogh-232413244.html

Asked to explain the meaning of the installation and why he offered it to the Trumps, 57-year-old Cattelan told the Post: "What's the point of our life? Everything seems absurd until we die and then it makes sense."

This guy has never created a sexual pairbond! You quickly discover what the point of life is after experiencing that. And that's not hyperbole, you literally feel like you've discovered the reason why you exist.

I'm pretty sure I did "bedroom eyes" with the shoulder rotated to meet the chin. I don't actually know if that's the "passionate love gaze"?

It's funny every picture of "Bedroom eyes" online is a girl. Guys seem to have some kind of glare, judging from google images.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bedroom%20eyes

eyes that are big, dreamy, sultry, bold, and seductive, and are so beautiful that when someone looks into them, they get lost inside.

"So beautiful" - Oh, that "witnessing immense beauty" facial expression when the sexual pairbond was seared.

Yep, it definitely seduced her.

THAT was instinct. The Nuzzle was instinct. Things I never knew I knew. That was such an interesting situation, because it felt like I was following some kind of script in a play, and I was REALLY into it. And, that 'magnetic' attraction, pushing and pulling. She was like "What me... oh me...." kind of reluctant, but she couldn't escape the pull. Like when two planets collide.

Checked out the paved street. Inferred a plausible minimum of 1000 sq. ft. from the existing structures.

Went to county clerk, and got the restrictions, and there's a 1000 minimum in the restrictions on ALL sections.

Oh, interesting...

So, apparently some sections of the estates have (apparently) enforced restrictions and some sections do not. Which ones do and which ones don't? And can I get that in writing somehow? lol.

I'll need to get that hoa # and call it,I'm guessing. That's unavoidable.

Ideally, I'd avoid getting screwed over. Frustrated ambitions, plans laid to waste. And money for that matter.

the kind of deep, intense, soulful, piercing, and often blue eyes that make you want to take that person into your bedroom and frock them like it's the end of the world

Yep, kind of seemed like it! I guess I might be confusing "She's horny" with "I really seduced her", lol.

"frock them like it's the end of the world" - Yep, that "you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to screw them".

Fudge, HD osb got even cheaper. 11.25 now vs. 11.95 thru december.

(I got mine at 11.95 with discount)

I find it rich "Millenials will be the richest generation ever", yep, at an age where they're TOO OLD TO FULLY ENJOY IT! lol. That's the funny thing about the inheritance clause, only the lucky few inherit early in adulthood. Of course, how lucky are they really? Does it tend to deprive them of their ambition and guts and drive at an age where it benefits them most?

I made 2x my navy pay this year, so I'm definitely doing better in the civilian world than the navy. It was a blessing they kicked me out. That was a goal of mine, doing better than my navy equivalent to SHOW MY PEERS UP! Be like "You tried to keep me down, good luck with that! I will do better than ALL OF YOU!"

Well, just learned one of the weaknesses of joining multiple sections together. They like to bend!

This could be cured by nailing a joining 2x4 across the top of the joint to ensure the joint stays straight. Which is kind of what you're supposed to do in a real house, but I tried staying cheap with this guy, lol.

I think I need to take out all the ceiling joists, cut one to exactly 10 feet minus 7 inches, and then join it directly where the joint is. Then, I can fit all the other joists in.

Tomorrow I guess.

So many things I'm learning, which was the point of starting small, lol.

The ceiling joists have been the most problematic part by far.

And, I paid my county taxes. Yeah, yeah.

It's funny, I seem to be back at that point where I'm not missing nor wanting love. Its when it hits is when you suddenly want it and keep on wanting it and definitely missing it..

[youtube]BPOiW871vMM[/youtube].

I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you

"Weak in the knees"

Yep, the HEB chick was weak in the knees.

Who am I kidding, I still miss her. I guess I'm just not crying today, lol.

south of oak forest, north of oak forest
west loop

First line: HOA/NOT-HOA(City)

Used to be owned by the HOA, but King George bought it all and kept what he wanted and the original property owners kept theirs.

Need to contact the city for permit information. I.e., do I need construction permits? Does the city have minimum sq. fts?

It's a minimalistic city, but they seem to have a lot of permits and ordinances.

Oh look, plenty of permits. Oh joy.

Wow, those permit fees look substantive.

And no obvious sq. ft. minimums, but I saw no small houses either... telling they likely don't get approved...

I see, there's a real incentive to avoiding the city! That narrows the selection down significantly.

Real health benefits to regular hot water exposure.

https://health.usnews.com/wellness/articles/2018-01-26/5-reasons-to-hop-in-a-sauna-asap

Men who hang out in a sauna four to seven times per week have a 66 percent lower risk of developing any form of dementia and a 65 percent lower risk of developing Alzheimer's disease than those who take a sauna once a week, suggests one 2017 Age and Ageing study that followed 2,315 adults over the course of 20 years.

And, now, these researchers are figuring out why: In their latest studies, published in Journal of Human Hypertension and the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, the researchers examined exactly how men's and women’s cardiovascular systems responded to a single session in a sauna. In the study, 100 men and women took turns sitting in a sauna for 30 minutes; immediately after getting out of the sauna, their average systolic blood pressure (the top number measured when your heart beats) lowered from 137 mmHg to 130 mmHg, and their average diastolic blood pressure (the bottom number measured between beats) lowered from 82 mmHg to 75 mmHg. Even more impressively, systolic blood pressure remained lower even 30 minutes post-sauna, suggesting a long-term blood pressure benefit of regular sauna sessions.

The scientists also measured the men's and women’s carotid-femoral pulse wave velocity, an indicator of how well blood vessels expand and contract as needed (called vascular compliance), and found it improved immediately. And during the saunas, the men's and women’s heart rates increased as much as they would have if they were performing medium-intensity exercise like jogging.

Anything that improves mental health outcomes definitely has strong positive implications in all other circulatory domains, and a 66% dementia risk reduction is significant.

---------

On the association between running and circulation, as much as my recent experience suggests in my substantially increased enduring wakefulness/alertness and priapisms,lol, I found this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2792566/

One-hundred men and 19 women reported incident strokes. Per km/day run, the age- and smoking-adjusted risk for stroke decreased 12% in men (P=0.0007), and 11% in men and women combined (P=0.001), which remained significant when further adjusted for baseline diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension, and BMI (8% and 7% reduction per km/day run, respectively, P=0.03). Men and women who exceed 2 km/day (i.e., exceed the recommended AHA/CDC and NIH guideline activity level) had significantly lower risk than those that ran less (P=0.05) and those that ran >4 km/day had significantly lower risk than those that ran 2–4 km/day (P=0.02). Men and women who ran >8 km/day were at 60% lower risk than those who ran <2 km/day (P=0.002).

>5 miles a day. Dang, that's a cross-country run every day.

Running a mile a day has a 20% risk reduction according to this.

There's this road that looks pretty good. It's normally a road that quickly goes to shit, but it looks like this mining operation takes care of it. Can I depend on that mining operation to take care of the road for years to come? lol. There's some attractive properties on the east side, but I know that kind of road requires pretty frequent maintenance. It's some kind of red soil road of sorts... don't think it's clay (My clay driveway is stickier when wet)... but seems pretty similar. It might be some kind of refined clay, my clay driveway was directly excavated from the ground, unrefined.

Looking at google images, looks like a "red clay road". Probably refined.

Needs to be continually scraped to level it. Bumps and holes start to form after it rains, the more it rains, the more holy/bumpy it gets.

The mining operation seems to take better care of his red clay road than the county does of theirs. The county waits until usually a few days AFTER it's gone to complete shit, then it levels it. The mining operation guy seems to level it almost everyday, it's always flat when I've seen it anyways.

This road my property on is an iron ore road. Appears like it requires almost no maintenance. Occassionally pot holes form with time (talking years), but those can be taken care of with more iron ore or filling with rock.

The only problem with iron ore is that it doesn't seem like it can be found in Houston nowadays?

Probably not as cost competitive as crushed concrete. Another "low maintenance" road once installed. It's the predominant non-paved road type here in Houston, other than red clay. Apparently this county is one of the few counties that uses red clay because it literally is a third world county, lol. [Not literally, but seems like a lot of red clay road images are from vietnam...] Every other county seems to use crushed concrete.

Okay, so what I'm looking for.

I want a good looking cute small house colored fresh water blue. I want an impressively maintained green lawn and excellent impressive foliage. I know that the latter will likely take a year to come to fruition, but in due time, I say, in due time.

It's all about appearances.

The red clay road I was looking at seems to get crappier at a faster rate than this one. Though there's cheaper small properties on the backside... that road... kind of unnerving. I've never gotten stuck on a red clay road, but I've seen the deep tire marks some people have made on this area's red clay road as if the tire sunk into the clay some 4-6 inches.

One of the properties I'm looking at has a ravine thru it. Seems like it'd be kind of neat. The terrain seems a little more uneven on that property.

file.php

Never seen purple wood?
2x4 studs why purple
https://www.buildgp.com/southern-pine-log-studs
The Purple Stud produced in Pineland, Texas is known throughout the South for strong, reliable performance.
file.php

Cut that 2x4 at the bottom of door opening so people don't trip when going in and out. Rough opening for door should be 3/4" wider and 3/4" higher then door unit. Residential entry doors swing in. Right or left hinge. Use shims at side door jams. I use ceder shingles for shims. Rip em on a table saw. Or slice with utility knife then crack. There might be instructions stapled to prehung door unit? Read instructions for important how to hang information. 6 foot level is good tool for door hanging. 2 foot level is also fun to have.
wood-siding-234077-64_600.jpg
Windows are nice for light and air. If shed will not have heating and cooling? It needs some vents to prevent moisture, condensation, mold and other problems.

Trim trees 6 foot away from structure so you don't get squirrels.
[youtube]nAC_HDh9cco[/youtube]

Roof need to be sloped so water runs off. Important that water runs away from building. Doors and windows will leak water if not installed properly. Where's the shower?

I find it interesting that some guys need to force some girl to have sex with them via rape by drugging them and alcoholing them.

Interesting, because it seemed like "forceful" seduction works just fine? No drugs or alcohol need apply... granted, you might need to find a whore/slut, lol.

I think maybe these guys don't how to seduce a girl? Or don't have the confidence to successfully pull it off.

[youtube]t0imaSCnSuA[/youtube]

Interesting, we find a stereotypical "impulsive rebellious" girl being described in these lyrics... and what are these lyrics about? Oh, the sex is heavenly.

Tell you, those rebelllious impulsive girls tend to be easy to persuade, I guess they tend to "give into their feelings" more readily than those who have better control of their "feelings". And, oh, the ones I've found tend to be HOOOTT! lol

Girl touched me. *shakes head*

I'm not looking! And I've written off you latinos long ago.

(I wonder if I'm not looking because... in a way... "i'm still taken" as preposterous as that would seem.

I mean, come on, 7 months and good evidence she was 16... get over it, dude. lol

16 year old looking for a place seems kind of preposterous however... SHE might have been 18 years old WITH the personality of a 16 year old. Mentally, I'm a 16 year old tomgirl and she was a 16 year old tomboy, mmmm... yep, soulmates.)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tomgirl

A boy who likes to do stuff that are ''feminine'' Instead of playing sports and getting dirty, he likes to go shopping at the mall and try on clothes that can be girly. He always wears the latest fashion trends and sometimes care what other people think of him. He also cares about his physical appearance and his hair. Tomgirls hang out with mostly girls and lack physical strength. They aren't necessarily gay.

Yeah, that DOES NOT sound like me, lol.

Although, I do think my sunkissed hair is pretty interesting to look at, I really like the look.

[youtube]_oLzX0RPquk[/youtube]

Shoot, this song is about school shootings? Jeez, would never have been able to tell from the melody. Laidback and mellow.

And who are the kids with the pumped up kicks?

Is that like athletes and cheerleaders? The "popular" kids?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pumped%20up%20kicks

The phrase 'pumped up kicks' basically means shoes that are very expensive

Oh, the kids wearing expensive, trendy clothes. Yep, a song about highschool class warfare, literally. The bourgeoisie have their expensive threads, and the proletariat have their cheap bullets.

So in a way, it's an allusion to a large subset of the popular kids.

The HEB chick didn't fall for me because of my threads... lol... think "Bold pickup attempt" or "Aggressive seduction".

So one really shouldn't worry about it.

And what's an adult equivalent to "pumped up kicks"?

Expensive-looking houses and cars, I'm guessing.

That's obviously not necessary either, at least not nowadays, saw some 20-something guy with his bombshell 20-something wife living out of a small shack on the main road.

However, does seem like I've seen a number of young hotter wives at the upscale library, so I get the sense the guys in those neighborhoods tend to pick up the hotties as wives. Not always the case... most girls aren't exactly that hot here with their 30+ BMI. Even some of those older gals with a slim figure... mmmm... tasty, lol.

This guy claims he's 30 yo retired with nearly 1 million in his daytrading account.

Hmmm... I'm smelling BS...

so I check out this guy's comment history, and he's appears to be a white-hating black guy.

The BS meter is strong on this one!

It's funny too, because he has 2 thumbsup. Well, I will say he does a talent for fooling [some] people, and that can hypothetically be effectively monetized... maybe he does have a lucrative income source.

[youtube]cBY5TV6pgwc[/youtube]

Out of a day of musical boredom, this song gave me chills. I wonder why?

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2016/05/getting_chills_when_listening_to_music_might_mean_you_re_a_more_emotional.html

While previous research had connected openness to experience with frisson, most researchers had concluded that listeners were experiencing frisson as a result of a deeply emotional reaction they were having to the music.

Deep emotional reaction. Hmmm... you mean the feeling of "depth" when feeling love for someone? DOES NOT SURPRISE ME! lol

It almost felt like the kind of paralysis that the HEB chick experienced while gazing into her eyes. Intense overwhelming waves of love were overpowering any meager resistance she had, and she was soon deep in the throes of love.

What's funny about that situation...

is that I didn't really initially mean it.

I just wanted to see what would happen if I didn't hold myself back. I just gave into my impulses and let instinct take over.

But then I saw her fall in love... and I was like... fudge...

"I'm so sorry, I'm absolutely so sorry" because I was just trying it out. And I was mad at her for the perceived manipulation.

But then she begged and pleaded and I had this shivering thing in front of me who was obviously experiencing severe anxiety of some sort and I thought, "Fudge, let's draw this to a conclusion"

So I relented.

And then went with the flow.

And then what I thought was "just trying out", quickly turned into "I'm serious now", lol. Who wouldn't be after a girl pelvic gestures you, right? lol

And then wished her goodbye, and let her know "have an awesome life" because I wasn't planning on anything.

But then in the following days... the feeling was overwhelming... couldn't escape the thought of her...

So I went back under the new restrictions (nights only, daytime thefts)

Didn't see her for 2 weeks.

Despaired thinking I would never see her because she worked days.

In reality, she was probably gone the next day.

I was bored and made the mistake of clicking on this thread thinking it was about forest land and solar but found out it was about some self absorbed male or female that seems to be in love with themself. my advice would be to take a selfie and go frock yourself as you are one pathetic son of a bitch. Do yourself and dan and dauntless a favor and get a life or do the rest of the world a favor and let your imaginary neighbors shoot you and put you and the rest of your make believe friends out of their misery. If you have medical insurance you should use it as you need help. Please get off the internet as the government is watching you and waiting for you. Good luck.

slacker said:
I was bored and made the mistake of clicking on this thread thinking it was about forest land and solar but found out it was about some self absorbed male or female that seems to be in love with themself. my advice would be to take a selfie and go frock yourself as you are one pathetic son of a bitch. Do yourself and dan and dauntless a favor and get a life or do the rest of the world a favor and let your imaginary neighbors shoot you and put you and the rest of your make believe friends out of their misery. If you have medical insurance you should use it as you need help. Please get off the internet as the government is watching you and waiting for you. Good luck.

Lol, I did say at the very beginning... this is my journal. You see any posts suggesting otherwise?

Someone was saying that school shootings all picked up in the USA after the internet age started.

Oh, that's a VERY interesting theory.

Because... the internet allows easy access to information that would be otherwise be unfindable.

Ideologies that would be out of reach to the average person before the internet age is now easily accessible.

Especially the extremist ideologies.

It's interesting the affect Google in particular has. An affirmation bias promoter, it is. (It finds anything you want to find... both good and bad... true or false...support any belief with whatever cherry-picked information you're looking for...)

So, I can see the internet having an amplifying affect in the promotion of ideologies, both good and bad ones, and school shootings would be one manifestation of this.

It's also interesting to speculate the role cyber bullying might have in this. [Cyber relational aggression]

Bullying that gets kept in check in real life, becomes very visible online behind the safety of ones computer screen, increasing overall aggression levels to those already susceptible it. This aggression than would get channeled into the real life domain, one form being shootings.

[youtube]6NXnxTNIWkc[/youtube]

"feeling peculiar" - meaning "feeling lonely". Soon followed by yelling "Hey, what's going on?" confirming this translation. Yep, yep. She seems like the kind that would be lonely... tones/facial-expressions seem emotionally abberant in a somewhat non-reciprocative "disconnected" way.

I might suspect the HEB chick had this disconnect way about her based on her initial facial expression (Very fake smile). But I connected with her just fine... so... might've just been a fake smile. She did seem odd at times, though. And she acted like she was widely disliked ("a loser"). And she hated the town, meaning she probably didn't get treated well by peers. Who knows, pure conjecture. Her kind was definitely rare, the kind of girl "I'd love" is almost by definition RARE. I'd swear that's the one and only girl I've ever met in my entire life I truly loved.

Although, I should've given that microcenter gal a chance. That was undeniable chemistry there. That was the "We're having babies" chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back