Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
swbluto said:
Just looked up child predator.

yeah. . . fit the profile. . . explicitly trying to find 14 year olds. . . I go around trying to find hotties, and then I find one hot mutha and then sometime later i strongly suspect she was probably 16.

Reads like the transcript of so many of the 'Registered.'

It's true, the gal at walmart whom I felt a spark with, I have suspicion she might be quite young. So, just for giggles, I feel like asking her age, with no intention of pursuit either way because I'm just curious if this is an actual trend, age=chemistry.

But, just randomly asking her age would come off as creepy, so I'm not going to do it. Of course, I could follow up with an explanation of it, but then i'd be openly admitting feeling a spark/chemistry, with unknown consequences. If she were to pursue, that'd be a weird opening.

Don't necessarily think so, I doubt the microcenter gal was that young, but I suspect it might be a trend, so it might behoove to exercise due diligence with the "spark girls".

exercising due dilligence in the throes, somewhat anti-climatic and perverse.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
Just looked up child predator.

yeah. . . fit the profile. . . explicitly trying to find 14 year olds. . . I go around trying to find hotties, and then I find one hot mutha and then sometime later i strongly suspect she was probably 16.

Reads like the transcript of so many of the 'Registered.'

The 14 year olds are obvious and I don't go around ferreting them out, not even close.

I actually don't know how old the heb chick was, could've been anything. I've felt strong attraction to multiple 20-plus year olds, so it is totally possible she was 18+, looking for a place like she strongly seemed to be. Just a little weird thinking she was with the 16 year old bagger there, and seeing them almost act like close friends. And it's fitting to think she was 16.

Anyway, found out recently that fat gets mostly exhaled when its burnt.

glucose gets 'burnt off' when combined with inhaled oxygen, and produces CO2, which then transports to the lungs and gets exhaled.

And fat gets converted into glucose by first lipolysis to produce glycogen, and then by glycosis to produce glucose. [there's a lot of intermediary steps]

So, every breath you exhale, contains the energy your body just burnt since the last exhale, in the form of CO2, roughly. There's probably a lag of some sort, some kind of accumulation and averaging, probably. Getting done running, your body is still breathing quite heavily for a little while.

swbluto said:
Damn, I was hoping the stock plunge wasn't going to come until april 15, then I could've timed it, looks like it came a little early.

So pretty confident we're looking at a fear driven stock market crash.

The things you put your confidence in. Such as being able to get out of being arrested going after minors.

So I wasn't even getting why you were making some big deal about a stock crash. Because the Dow dropped 400?

So harken back to days when a 4 point drop in the Dow as a concern. This when the Dow was over 100. Decades later Bill Clinton was president and a 40 point drop of a stock market a bit over 3,000 wasn't good news but it wasn't so bad, either. A few years earlier a 508 point drop had been over 20% of the Dow, but those days are gone. Under that went from 10% to 5% to. . . .

This time around a 424 point loss was 1.77%. Like a 50 point drop would have been 30 years ago.

Stop it, lol,I'm not trying to get away with anything illegal. I'm just saying, if what happened was on the road to "illegal", it SHOULDN'T BE ILLEGAL. Falling in love shouldn't be controlled by anything other than natural laws.

On the dow drop,

23500 from 26000 is...

2500/26000 = 9.5%.

Well, hmmm... yeah, it needs to drop at least 10% from heights to declare it confidently.

So that wouldbe...

2600/26000 = 10%,

or anything lower than 23400.

Well, we are PRETTY CLOSE, keep an eye on it.

Chopped and screwed in half of the floor joists, finishing the other half tomorrow lord willing and doing the block inserts following.

taking the time and care to do a GREAT JOB on the floor (framing) to ensure longterm performance since they often go to shit according to my older neighbor friend. So, using screws, joist hangers, and blocks everywhere and so on. Going for comfortable overkill.

Then installing the floor inserts and perforate it and paint it, make it weather resistant.

It feels great using the miter saw. Not just useful for making angled cuts, it's useful for cutting 2xYs period. Made short work of shortening the 10 footers with the 4x6 central beam reducing the left and right joist spans.

And pretty darn exact too, those studs fit like a glove in the joist hangers.

came across some ladies today, thought "spoiled kids of rich daddies".

i thought more about them and the heb chick...

who would I appreciate more...

some spoiled kid from a rich dad's lake home who would be an ingrate and bitchy for anything less.

some kid getting kicked out on the streets and would be completely grateful and more than willing to express their gratitude in so many pleasing ways... (HEB chick)

I don't know. On one hand, /possible/ access to investment capital from the rich dad's connections (Thus possibly higher income), than the other... well... a girl more looking to please...

dang, I can't seem to randomly come across anyone nearly as slutty as she was...

And I know how true the saying is, you can't turn a housewife into a whore...

https://twitter.com/lizardlicktowin/status/401804973421629441

Although, looks like this guy differs... (From experience?)...

You can turn a housewife into a whore but you can never turn a whore into a housewife

Although, I really do have to question if this guy has had real life experience with BOTH the latter and former, and not just the former...

I feel like I'd have more success with converting a whore into what I want(A whore) than a "house wife", lol.

That's based on actual life experience, too, that's just not me saying that. The potential "house wives" I met have some "control" they're unwilling to relinquish...

Them unwilling to relinquish control is bad for having yourself an obedient slave...

I also noticed a lot of people seem to be a lot more willing to randomly engage me in conversation at 3 p.m. on sunday (That was earlier today). Specifically, women, in a kind of aggressive way too like, "You're not getting away with the "I didn't hear you" excuse".

I'm thinking it might be the "church affect", lol.

Saw the neighbor girl wearing her short dress, the one the guy warned me about he was dating.

I was thinking, "no wonder he warned me, she dresses so temptingly", lol. (I know she dressed for the weather, but lots of skin exposure
and her dress's particular style/color has that impression.)

I feel like I shouldn't be making moves on the immediate neighbor's girls even if she were available. I know both the father and grandfather, so that'd be quite weird to see how those neighborly relations would be affected by any of those kinds of interactions with her.

Now if she were living on her own or with other girlfriends, different story.Or if father lived on a different block...

Start talking about political sensitive topics like racial distribution around Houston, those girls start getting a little offput by it. I honestly didn't give a damn, I wasn't trying to impress anyone, I just wanted to see if lthe locals recognized these things about houston that I didn't know of before, and see if they had "local insights" of their own. And they did, they told me to avoid the fifth ward among other neighborhoods. I think it's hilarious she didn't specifically mention MY neighborhood, because I would've mentioned it too!

[BTW, this "offensive" sense of discussion is exactly what the HEB chick was into, true love. There's no use being afraid to be yourself, not when it comes to finding love.]

(p.s., I'm getting out of this neighborhood, over the longterm, there's a significant mortality risk especially with the increasing mexican presence and BIG REASON no line electricity. It was reassuring hearing Green Day being played in the new neighborhood vs. the mariachi music that's often heard in this one...)

I personally think, based on my experience in houston and my neighbor's life experience...

TEXAS IS PHUCKED UP.

Who thinks it's a great idea to have massive illegal population that wants to kill the white man and to have laws that encourage widespread gun ownership? What do they think is going to happen?

Like my older friend tells me, he's gotten shot as well as 80% of his friends who've died from getting shot by a mexican.

What they really need in, terms of laws and what not, in Texas... in light of the cultural problems just described...

IS POLICE STATE LOCKDOWN.

WIDESPREAD ID/PAPER CHECKS, RANDOM TRAFFIC STOPS AND STRATEGIC TRAFFIC LOCKDOWN AND HYPER VIGILANT GUN CONTROL AND ENFORCEMENT.

That's what it really needs, not a culture and body of laws that encourages massacring of the white man.

swbluto said:
Stop it, lol,I'm not trying to get away with anything illegal. I'm just saying, if what happened was on the road to "illegal", it SHOULDN'T BE ILLEGAL. Falling in love shouldn't be controlled by anything other than natural laws.

You stop it, you sound like a chicken hawk. Who angrily say they're entitled to do whatever they want.

I think there's more whores becoming housewives than the other way around. Just how good either of them can be at the other is always a question.

swbluto said:
What they really need in, terms of laws and what not, in Texas... in light of the cultural problems just described...

That's what it really needs, not a culture and body of laws that encourages massacring of the white man.

So, like, not only do they keep you from going home that one day, when you turn up somewhere you're not wanted instead they arrest you. Well, if that's how you want to live. . . .

[youtube]WOoUVeyaY_8[/youtube]

I wonder if Mr.Holmes used this guy, a full-auto shotgun, in a packed close-quarter situation like a movie theater, how much more destructive he would've been. I sometimes think the AR15 gets inoptimally defaulted as the weapon of choice. (With the exception of cho, who used pistols in Virginia Tech, where he racked up a very impressive count. I think he avoided the "ar15" trap and chose the most effective tool for his intended objective, and I think he did so purposefully as if he thought it thru. Unsurprising for a virginia tech grad.)

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:

You stop it, you sound like a chicken hawk. Who angrily say they're entitled to do whatever they want.

I think there's more whores becoming housewives than the other way around. Just how good either of them can be at the other is always a question.

swbluto said:

So, like, not only do they keep you from going home that one day, when you turn up somewhere you're not wanted instead they arrest you. Well, if that's how you want to live. . . .

I'm personally OK with people with arrest warrants and illegals getting intercepted and dealt with properly. I don't think it's necessary where the rate of violation is low, but where it's HIIIIGH like Houston, it's VERRRRRYYYY APPROPRIATE!!!

Dauntless said:

That makes sense. What that one guy was saying, all his friends were marrying "psychotic loser idiots". In my experience, that translates to WHORE, lol. In particular, "loser idiots". The ones I've come across seem to be somewhat psychotic, too. (I don't feel like calling the heb chick a "psychotic loser idiot", but I could easily see how someone might think of her as such.)

Finding a good whore around here is just so hard in the bible belt, damn it.

My older friend laughed about finding one in this area at church, lol. Then he reconsidered, "there's actually all kinds of girls at church".

Statistics show the estimated 11.7 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. account for 13.6 percent of all offenders sentenced for crimes committed in the U.S. Twelve percent of murder sentences, 20 percent of kidnapping sentences and 16 percent of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants.” Are these sentencing numbers high? Are they low? Should there be a concern about crimes committed by both legal and illegal immigrants? Research consistently shows that foreign-born individuals are less likely to commit crime than naturalized citizens in the United States and that immigration status may abate crime within a community.

What kind of crack is this author smoking?

11 million out of 350 million americans, suggests they should have a 1/35 rate of murder/kidnapping/etc assuming they're the same rates as everyone else, or about 3%. But, yet, they commit 12% of murders. Meaning, they're 4 times more likely to murder than the average american.

NEWS FLASH! They're killers!!!

And 20% of kidnappings. Damn, kidnappers at that. What kind of people do they tend to kidnap? Hispanic kids? Adults? Teenage girls? What?

Neighbors trying to murder me for me being whatever...

How about them BEING ILLEGALS!

SUB-25 MALE DRUGLORD ILLEGALS, a QUADRUPLE WHAMMIE!

NO ONE WAS TRYING TO MURDER ME IN MY OLD WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. Not even CLOSE TO A PLAUSIBLE THREAT.

And you know what was missing in that neighborhood.

1) illegals 2) druglords.

good-vs-bad.jpg

Yep, that was the heb chick at end. She was smiling that prurient smile like she knew she was getting some, while bending over at the waist. lol

[was she imagining some doggie? That thing that one 20-something guy complained about his hoe 22 year old girlfriend only doing for strangers?]

Mom asked me if she was a nice girl. I thought, Oh yes, she's real nice, in a not innocent and pure kind of way. A nice bad girl. :lol:

72910617.jpg

yep, what I've noticed, the explicit sluts tend to be really pretty. Not that all pretty girls are sluts. And not all sluts are explicit.

0514e3e1f0883f322111fbf675104b256d3636-wm.jpg

If you love someone, it's hard thinking they're a whore/slut to begin with, so not even something you have to really try to avoid!

If you feel like calling them it insultingly, you probably don't love them. This is in stark contrast to playfully, which the more autistic types have a hard time deciphering.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/23/technology/craigslist-personals-shutdown/index.html

Now that your favorite reading is gone, you 'll have more time on your hands to maybe do something with your life. Maybe you could build some solar power or something. You used to daydream about that, right? Women like guys that do things. Maybe not teenage girls, but adult women.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/21/politics/sex-trafficking-bill/index.html?iid=EL

These posts are hilarious.

So many scared about a trade war with China.

But, they don't really understand how much America actually makes exporting goods/services to china vs. how much china makes exporting to America.

Simply put, the imbalance is so great, America doesn't have much to lose, but the same isn't true of China. They have more to lose with their exports getting cut off versus America's to China.

The only loss America will have to deal with is the market price being potentially directly affected by the tariffs. I.e., 20% higher solar panel costs.

The one trading partner America doesn't want to alienate, however, is Europe because America makes a lot of money exporting to Europe.

I believe this was the big problem in the 1920s with that act, because it put tariffs on one of our biggest countries that we export to, which when they retaliated, substantially impacting the united states export revenues.

And, it looks like Trump is wisely sparing Europe from the tariffs.

Simple rule, don't alienate countries you make a lot of money exporting to.

I actually don't know what makes china and europe so wealthy in comparison to China in terms of per capita.

Maybe they're actually all equally wealthy nationally (Seems like it), just that China has way too many people. And Gini Coefficient in china is .49, which is rather high. Meaning there's a handful of really wealthy chinese amid tons of poor people, which agrees with their easily observed buying power in certain American cities.

But looking at https://www.statista.com/statistics/219643/gini-coefficient-for-us-individuals-families-and-households/, seems like the same thing is true here. The gini coefficient of the USA has climbed to .48 in recent years.

DAND214 said:
So far all you do is TALK. I still say, YOU really have no clue what a real woman is.

If whores are my soul mates, why the /f/ would I care about so called "real woman"?

If the women I'm meeting now are anything like "real women", they're kind of dumb.

I don't actually need that much solar panels to power minor things.

But, it's a low priority thing.

There are things you don't really think about when you're buying property across state lines never having been a developer before, like culverts and creating driveways and this and that costs that are not that minor, and those are higher priority than solar panels.

swbluto said:
DAND214 said:
So far all you do is TALK. I still say, YOU really have no clue what a real woman is.

If whores are my soul mates, why the /f/ would I care about so called "real woman"?

If the women I'm meeting now are anything like "real women", they're kind of dumb.

I don't actually need that much solar panels to power minor things.

But, it's a low priority thing.

There are things you don't really think about when you're buying property across state lines never having been a developer before, like culverts and creating driveways and this and that costs that are not that minor, and those are higher priority than solar panels.
I was right on both counts!

Dan

swbluto said:
. . . . those are higher priority than solar panels.

From the guy who complains about his power and generator problems.

DAND214 said:

Dan

But he knows what a high school girl is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back