CellPro Charger

to bad it's only 8S.. if it could handle 12S then we at the EV world were pretty happy with it !
and still you need a biggg 24 or 32V supply to feed this baby!

Well one could put a few on a battery pack, but I believe the price would be a bit steep. The main reason I posted it was for the technical side of it, this is something if build to a larger scale would be nice for EV's. The idea of charging at high amperage from a LA battery pack will be a neccessity, considering the high amp battery pack which will be the norm.

When you start talking about using 200AH or higher battery pack, the question becomes, how and from where are you going to get the power to charge such pack at a reasonable time span. Using mains power has its limitations, so using a LA battery station seems the only answer at this time.

Roy

Roy Von Rogers said:
how and from where are you going to get the power to charge such pack at a reasonable time span.
Might depend on whether one has a reasonable concept of time :wink:
I am used to charging when I am working/playing/eating/sleeping and so a re-charge takes no time at all... :)
tks
Lock

This is targetted primarily at RC users that wish to fast charge smaller packs in the field, correct?

Lock said:
This is targetted primarily at RC users that wish to fast charge smaller packs in the field, correct?

Continuous max output power: 516W @ +12VDC input, 1008W @ +24VDC

I think many here would be happy to be able to charge a 8s pack with that rate.

Roy

Back