Charger an prong size? Ebike

facemask86

1 µW
Can anyone tell me the charger o need an which type of prong obe been told 54.6v but i cannot find the right size plug price that goes to battery please hele

Attachments

• 20230728_011657.jpg
    20230728_011657.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 9
You'll need to show us what you are looking for. We can't see any plug or connection in your image, so we can't know what plug you need to match it.

You'll also want to know what A (amps) the battery can accept, to get a matching charger. If you use too fast (high amps) charger it can cause problems with the battery, faster aging, or even damage.

What happened to the old charger? Pics of it's labelling and connectors would help us help you find the right replacement. Knowing what went wrong (what symptoms you have with it) will help us help you figure out if a charger is what you need, or if you have some other problem (such as a bad battery).

I also recommend reading back what you post to make sure all the words are what you meant to say, as your original post isn't completely clear because of various word choices that don't make sense.

Can anyone tell me the charger o need an which type of prong obe been told 54.6v but i cannot find the right size plug price that goes to battery please hele

You'll need to show us what you are looking for. We can't see any plug or connection in your image, so we can't know what plug you need to match it.

You'll also want to know what A (amps) the battery can accept, to get a matching charger. If you use too fast (high amps) charger it can cause problems with the battery, faster aging, or even damage.

What happened to the old charger? Pics of it's labelling and connectors would help us help you find the right replacement. Knowing what went wrong (what symptoms you have with it) will help us help you figure out if a charger is what you need, or if you have some other problem (such as a bad battery).

I also recommend reading back what you post to make sure all the words are what you meant to say, as your original post isn't completely clear because of various word choices that don't make sense.

Attachments

• 20230805_015304.jpg
    20230805_015304.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 11
Wondering the type of battery charger an what type of tip that connects to battery

Attachments

• 20230805_015304.jpg
    20230805_015304.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230728_011657.jpg
    20230728_011657.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 4
The picture of the ebike if anyone knew specifics on this model

Attachments

• 20230728_011657.jpg
    20230728_011657.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 1
It could just be the angle of the photo, but I don’t recognize that charging connector. I also don’t recognize that brand or model or bike.

Helbiz seems like a new company, judging by their website. You could try calling them and inquiring about the appropriate charger. If they won’t sell you one, maybe they’ll tell you the appropriate amperage, end voltage and plug so you can buy one elsewhere.

As requested above, stickers on the battery would be very helpful in helping us help you.

This reminds me of VanMoof

"Proprietary
IP & manufacturing.

unique form factor​

consumer-centric design and development"

Connector looks like a simple 'hollow connector' ( not sure what the terminology is there ), which means you could very well replace it with any other kind of connector as it looks to have only a positive and a ground/negative.

Either way, this is a red flag for me, would steer clear because of the 'proprietary manufacturing'.

Back