CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

flangefrog said:
You mentioned you had some Sanyos at the end, what model are those? Also the LG Orange cells, from what I can find they're 2100mAh similar to the UR18650RX?
These Sanyo are UR18650SA (1300mAh, 10A dc). In 15 cells packs but glued to plastic case. I will give them for FREE for first few orders.

These Orange LG have about 2100mAh but don't know about max discharge rate.

Hi, I'm looking for a dozen of lg hg2 brown batteries.... Any way to get it and soldered in flat 6s2p? I mean can you get this? You sure do have a way rite...hehe :) Please do quote me the price of each. Thx

tumich said:
flangefrog said:
You mentioned you had some Sanyos at the end, what model are those? Also the LG Orange cells, from what I can find they're 2100mAh similar to the UR18650RX?
These Sanyo are UR18650SA (1300mAh, 10A dc). In 15 cells packs but glued to plastic case. I will give them for FREE for first few orders.

These Orange LG have about 2100mAh but don't know about max discharge rate.

The only information I found about the orange cells is on AliExpress so I don't know if it's accurate (says MG1 for some reason)
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/20PCS-LOT-New-Original-LG-18650-MG1-LGDAME11865-3-7V-2100mAh-Li-ion-Rechargeable-Battery-For/32321557793.html
The batteries brand: LG
Batteries code: 18650 MG1
Nominal capacity: 2100 MAH
Batteries color: orange
Batteries specification: 65 * 18.4 mm
Batteries resistance: 20 milliohm below
Batteries voltage: 3.75 V
Test current: 0.3C
Charge cut-off voltage: 4.2 V
Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
Maximum discharge current: 10A

chinyp said:
Hi, I'm looking for a dozen of lg hg2 brown batteries.... Any way to get it and soldered in flat 6s2p? I mean can you get this? You sure do have a way rite...hehe :) Please do quote me the price of each. Thx
Pretty sure tumich doesn't have LG HG2. Closest is Sony VTC5 (less capacity, heigher discharge rate) or Sanyo NCR18650GA (more capacity, lower discharge rate) If you do need HG2 you can get some at http://lunacycle.com/ if you're in the US.

I thought Sony announced that they stop production for their vtc5?....anyway, izit 20amp continuous 30amp pulse?? It's the official spec for vtc5....makes me sceptical on these vtc5s....if the seller were to sell the hg2 I bet it will sell like hotcakes, hotter then vtc5...haha
I need a 20amp cells with at least 2500mah....besides Sony vtc...anything else you can source? I mean seriously, the hg2 gonna sell hotter then vtc5 :D hahax~
Is he still selling?? I mean he started on 2014 though...

or Sanyos UR 18650 RX (2000mAH, 20A)

Tumich:

My PM's are not going out, they are staying in my "Outbox" for some reason.

Please send me the 110x Samsung 35E, and 60x 29E.
I would like the extra 10x 35E when they come into stock (October/November).

I'll pay via PayPal, please include shipping & parts cost quote/invoice.

Hi Michal,
I try to send you a PM, but it goes to the "outbox" section, so I will write you here.
I know, LG are better, but I need never soldered ones, so I would be hapy if you could offer me some.
Waiting for your reply!
Best regards,
Velizar

The messages in the "Outbox" just means he hasn't read them yet - so I found out.

Cześć :p, I am just checking what your situation is on stock and whether the front page is kept up to date. I do not know if it is kept up to date.

My parents are going to be in warszawa (we have a family apartment that batteries could be shipped to) in a week for two weeks, so I'm curious if you know the legality of taking batteries back on the airplane (probably LOT airline or lufthansa). I assume it is NOT ok, but if you know whether it is ok that would be helpful.

From what I have read on the page...shipping to the east coast US is too expensive or not available? If that has changed please let me know, because that might be awesome too.

Do you mind clarifying why you have these cells? I assume many are rejects because of bad welding process, but not due to bad batteries?

Thank you for all the answers.

Highfreak said:
Tumich, my cells arrived today in great shape, balanced voltages and best of all no surprises! Thank you for the EXELENT service.

Dave

Thank you Dave!

Next Sanyo NCR18650GA and Samsung 29E for sale. All without any welds, in orygnial boxes and in new, cheaper prices. More info in first post.

Go look at the first page, see what tumich is selling.
He sells now some BMS' with Bluetooth capabilities, and it looks like only loose cells........... again on the 1st page.

Thats all thats on the shelf at "The Tumich Store"
I'm sure there will be other stuff sooner or later, perhaps a candy you'd enjoy, maybe an ice cold Cherry Coca Cola and some Reese's Pieces Bits.

DAND214 said:
So does this mean, you only sell loose cells now? No more welded packs.

Dan

With welds will too. Probably in custom config also.

markz said:
Thats all thats on the shelf at "The Tumich Store"
I'm sure there will be other stuff sooner or later, perhaps a candy you'd enjoy, maybe an ice cold Cherry Coca Cola and some Reese's Pieces Bits.

hah :D Won't more BMS's.

Hi tumich.
What is the production date code of the Samsung 29E.
By that I'm asking how old is these cells.

Honk said:
Hi tumich.
What is the production date code of the Samsung 29E.
By that I'm asking how old is these cells.

Actually have with code: Samsung SDI
2F65
I don't know exactly how to check Samsung but probably second letter mean year. Example F-2015 year, E-2014 year.
Panasonic's have easy check.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?406128-Recognize-Samsung-18650-Battery-Manufacture-Date-Code

Seems like the cells is made 2015, Month 6, Day 5, accordingly to the link.

Back