• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

cushioning for battery - how much / what to use?

oh ok - see what you mean now - do they actually stay tight? these don't slowly slip a little bit over time do they?

callagga said:
oh ok - see what you mean now - do they actually stay tight? these don't slowly slip a little bit over time do they?
depends on what clip you use
the webbing itself doesn't stretch to speak of
@Phoebus-all this stuff has jumped in price, eh.

Personally I use velcro for straps and whatever I have handy for anti-shock
like bubble wrap, foam and empty crystal light containers LOLcrystal light lipo.jpg

callagga said:

I don't know... I do unclip and readjust them frequently... haven't noticed any problems...

Does anyone know where to get cheap velcro straps? I need to use some on my body armor...

Phoebus said:
Does anyone know where to get cheap velcro straps? I need to use some on my body armor...
depends
Are you The Batman?

oh, and there's this stuff for light-weight strapping (like batteries, cables etc.) and light-weight armor

El_Steak said:
I use these mats. You can cut them up any shape you want and they are dirt cheap.

Primary%20Reversible%20Fanned%20Out.jpg

those are called EVA foam

Back