QS engine 138 70 H

Battery 72Volt 69.6AH 150A

Shunt 0,25mOhm

There are 3 setups:

1. Basis Setup
2. Setup Battery
3. Setup Advanced Setup

Setup 1 and 2 is clear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Setup Advanced Setup:

It will be difficult here, what do I have to enter here.??

Set Range ???

Set RSShunt= ???

Zero Amps ???

Volt Calibrate ???

Averaging ???

Seriel Output ???

PS Gain ???

IntSGain ???

IntAGain ???

IntVGain ???

ITerm Max ???

ITerm Min ???

Max Throttle ???

Set TotDist ???

Set TotAhrs ???

Set Tot Cyc ???

Aux Voltage ???

Aux Thresh ???

Vshuntdown ???

we don't have any information about your setup or system or uses, needs, etc., to be able to suggest much in the way of settings.

what i would recommend first is that you go to the https://www.ebikes.ca/product-info/cycle-analyst.html page and get the user manual and setup guide.

then go thru that, step by step, skipping nothing, checking each thing off and writing down each thing you need to set and it's value, along with the info from your system or needs that various settings will require you to have.

once you've done that, then if there are still settings you need to figure out, you can post them here along with all the settings you already have setup, along with all the details of your system, and all the details of your intended usage, so that we can help you figure out what values you can start with for the remainder of the settings.

you will then likely have to tune things by experiment over time, to get the exact results you are after, once that is done.

I don't think you 'have' to do anything in step 3. Just disregard it. Those settings are for personally contouring different
max and minimum parameters that you might want to have, such as maximum throttle, and max volts shutdown,..etc.
They're just a list of options that you can use if you want.

Back