Dead battery

dpearson2011

10 mW
I purchased a battery from China that is no longer holding a charge. Does anyone know of any good reputable shops that can help me troubleshoot the battery? I live in Denver and already asked Hi-C to help but they don’t work with 72V batteries.

Also, does anyone know of any good custom battery builders located in the US? I don’t want to use Chinese built batteries anymore.

Thanks,
Dylan.

I purchased a battery from China that is no longer holding a charge. Does anyone know of any good reputable shops that can help me troubleshoot the battery? I live in Denver and already asked Hi-C to help but they don’t work with 72V batteries.

Also, does anyone know of any good custom battery builders located in the US? I don’t want to use Chinese built batteries anymore.

Thanks,
Dylan.
I don’t have any recommendations but despite the fact that China produces a lot of unreliable products, make sure the short life of your battery was in fact the fault of the battery and not some other factor so you don’t repeat the problem with a more expensive battery. Other factors would include a charger with the wrong algorithm or max voltage among others.

Back