DIY beach hot tub

Don't take this the wrong way, but that's a disgusting pile of pollution machinery that has zero value to society.
It seems pretty selfishly self indulgent in a world choking to death on its own fumes.

I have seen people put old hot tubs on a trailer and have the heated water through the fire pit.

That is nothing new.

Voltron said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but that's a disgusting pile of pollution machinery that has zero value to society.
It seems pretty selfishly self indulgent in a world choking to death on its own fumes.

lmao-laugh.gif

Right at the northern end of Huntington Beach Cliffs in the ‘60s there was an oilfield hot water waste pipe that used to empty directly into the ocean. Before surfers wore wetsuits we used to sit under the discharge pipe in the 95 degree F stinky oil well water to keep warm between sessions.
A catering truck would come around at lunchtime so we didn’t starve.
We laughed at the first guy who wore a wetsuit but he stayed out longer and got the most waves, so soon everyone had to get one.
Much later came the short board and the surf leash. The result was crowded conditions and gremlins that couldn’t even swim.

The fingers said:
Right at the northern end of Huntington Beach Cliffs in the ‘60s there was an oilfield hot water waste pipe that used to empty directly into the ocean. Before surfers wore wetsuits we used to sit under the discharge pipe in the 95 degree F stinky oil well water to keep warm between sessions.
A catering truck would come around at lunchtime so we didn’t starve.
We laughed at the first guy who wore a wetsuit but he stayed out longer and got the most waves, so soon everyone had to get one.
Much later came the short board and the surf leash. The result was crowded conditions and gremlins that couldn’t even swim.
I lived in Newport Beach in the early 2000’s. I can’t even imagine a waste pipe there then or now. Heck of a place to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back