• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Dont remember how to reprogram the throttle/ hall sys

h82w8v6

10 mW
So the electric bicycle is a GNG setup and have been running for about a half year now.... always runs great until today. this morning on way to work it runs like normal. On my way back home i had a stop to make, turned off the bike 20min later plugged back in and now at this point I am getting sluggish throttle. so on first acceleration the bike takes off but if i let off and then back on again i get extremely slow speeds until load is applied and then it takes off. this process repeats. only if there is weight or load on the motor will it accelerate past walking speeds .... its a real pain in the ass if i want to slow down....

battery is good.

any thoughts.... \

yescom controller w/ LCD
GNG kit
Headway 10Ah

I have seen something like this before and think i fixed it , but it was so long ago I just dont remember how or what i did... damn it man!...

all connections look to be in great condition, never had tention on them. Im looking to reset throttle response for hall sys.

Tested throttle and this is what i get.

black /red= 4.38vdc
black / white= 0.81-3.86 or so... peek of 3.92vdc....

Back