• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Dream ebike

flathill

100 kW
When you go to sleep at night
what kind of bike do you dream will be?
For a city cruiser
I want the original concept aluminum one of these with the bike being able to split in half revealing a battery molded in
All electronics in hubs with 2 wheel drive and hidden in wheel suspension
No visible wires brakes etc
m_Article%20Bowden.jpg

m_Bowden.jpg

I'm going two bikes to be selfish.

1 - Silent, legal, bottom bracket drive that can use the gears, batteries hidden inside frame, virtually indistinguishable from a push bike.

2 - A racing bike like an R1 or Honda Fireblade with at least 30kw output.

A fairly light weight dh bike, something that's going to be bomb proof... about 10kw with a 2 speed mid drive, probably with belts for reliability and low maintenance. about 1kwh onboard, with both mounts to add more capacity easily, and the ability to remove the battery quickly and easily for hot swapping.

If we're talking true 'in your dreams' style, then 20kw, a controller that would make that power easy to manage, and 10-100+kwh battery for under 30kg would be a true 'dream come true' :lol: .

I dream of a silent motorhub lighter than 2 kg with built in controller and a 100v 200ah in the size of a aaa common battery, strong axle and undestructible dropouts, 8000 lumen led light and of course not even a single wire at sight, double suspension, hidraulic brakes,strong tires.
Of course i'd like it to be legal too, but that's impossible because there will never be an honest government.
Ah in black colour please.

Ah, the Bowden Spacelander, one of the most awsome bike designs ever, I have been wanting to electrify this bike for along time,repro's are out of my reach at this time. Dammit!

About 2000w of bottom bracket drive, on a really nice cross country type FS frame. Battery 1 in the frame triangle, with a plug near the seat for a backpack battery that is used for the ride to the trails. Just imagine the lowest gear with 2000w. :shock: Climb shit steeper than you can hang onto the bike for.

Not sure if it exists yet, I think some of those great looking european bb drives are less than 2000w .

Idealy, it's also shipped to me free for a review or beta testing! 8)

An atomic battery about the size of a D cell or smaller that can be tuned to whatever voltage and current I want, lasts a lifetime, and never requires charging and costs only $5. That's all I need. The rest is easy.

That new tilting Cyclone for about 1800 bucks comes pretty close to my dream trike but I don't want to be the guinea pig to try it.
otherDoc

John in CR said:
Punx0r said:
"bike" is a common euphemism for a lady who gets about a bit ;)

We called those mopeds, ie fun to ride, but you don't want your friends seeing you on one. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back